PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
UF fans, how y’all feeling about tonight’s game?

Hmmmm Utah -5…🤔🤔
I think Napier needs more time. Utah’s probably too tough for them. I don’t think they’ll slap Florida around, and treat them like hoes (aka what Michigan did to OsU :mjgrin: ) ..

I can see Utah trying to rely on their D.. some play action, and their ground game to control Florida.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Thoughts on Auburn going into the season? Freeze is telling recruits expect the team to be terrible and is selling immediate playing time.
Well yeah, that’s what any coach coming off a 5 win team with half the team being transfers should do lol. Just basic football there

They’ll be fine. They’re better than average every where except the front 7. Will almost certainly field a bad run defense. That’s only a real concern against…OM, Bama, UGA, Arkansas? They can probably go score for score with OM and Ark anyway.

Realistic is 8-4, best case 10

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like A&M for McKinley.. Smh

In the past few years, They've recruited more 5 star DL than anyone in the past 20 years.....and what have they done?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Sounds like A&M for McKinley.. Smh

In the past few years, They've recruited more 5 star DL than anyone in the past 20 years.....and what have they done?
Make nick Saban sweat for three quarters

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Hoe shyt is that p*ssy ass schedule UM has every year. UF consistently has one of the 5 hardest every year. We don't travel because we ebbs auth at OOC damn near blue blood every year. Common sense fellas
Didn't you just lose 30-3 to a team that might end up in the mountain west before Hannukah was over last year?

Get a winning record first before you @ me :heh: