The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
You mad as hell because....?

We lost to an 11 win G5 conference champion. shyt happens.

G5 Houston beat a top 10 FSU and Oklahoma team.
Utah beat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.
G5 Boise St beat numerous top 25 teams during their run including Georgia at the Georgia Dome.
So did UCF, USF, TCU, Fresno, etc.

A G5 team is not a D2 team. If we ever lose to a D2 team then you can compare them. To compare us losing to Tulane to yall losing to App State is just ignorance.

And the fact that you keep changing your position leads me to assume that maybe you actually didn't watch Michigan play football that season or something and are just going off of what other people tell you.
That was" hanging out at Georgia till you get drafted" Georgia not " Kirby done sufficiently scared these niccas into doing well for sports cars" Georgia

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That was" hanging out at Georgia till you get drafted" Georgia not " Kirby done sufficiently scared these niccas into doing well for sports cars" Georgia
No doubt, But they were still a top SEC team. They won the east that same year.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
He's talking about the brutal sec Florida schedule.

They're losing to the worst in the conference.

If Michigan took ls to Northwestern and Purdue en route to a 7 loss season I wouldn't be flexing about how tough the Big Ten is
Florida, like Texas, has too many colleges that want to be big time and because of that they can't find a qb that throw a effing forward pass, when they do, they'll be unbeatable.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Florida, like Texas, has too many colleges that want to be big time and because of that they can't find a qb that throw a effing forward pass, when they do, they'll be unbeatable.
I actually have no issue with Florida, they're all good and one of my favorite SEC schools...Florida vs Michigan games are entertaining, and my favorite orange/citrus/outback type matchups.

But let's not act like them never leaving the state is NOT IRREGULAR and DOESN'T make their life easier, ya know.

If Michigan schedule was

Citadel (home)
Washington state (home)
Pitt (home)
@ Eastern Michigan
Purdue (home)
Wisconsin (neutral, in the Upper Peninsula)
Penn state (home)
@ Michigan state
Maryland (home)
@ Iowa
Minnesota
osu

We wouldn't judge that?

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Napier has got to win at 7-8 this year. No way he's doing it next year. Mertz ain't it and lagway just a freshman. Still huge ?s about Armstrong too. Either way bum ass Stricklin needs to go.
The #1 hardest sos next year no doubt

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
Florida's QB just went #4 overall in the draft breh :russ:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I actually have no issue with Florida, they're all good and one of my favorite SEC schools...Florida vs Michigan games are entertaining, and my favorite orange/citrus/outback type matchups.

But let's not act like them never leaving the state is NOT IRREGULAR and DOESN'T make their life easier, ya know.
Why do we need to leave Florida? How many other states have schools that have won multiple titles within their own borders? The real reason all these other schools outside of bama go oos is because their in state opponents suck.

Silkk

Daps
Why do we need to leave Florida? How many other states have schools that have won multiple titles within their own borders? The real reason all these other schools outside of bama go oos is because their in state opponents suck.
No shots at my man @smitty22 but Ohio State does the same most times when it comes to just staying in state playing the usual cupcakes Toledo, Youngstown St, Akron, Miami (OH), and Cincinnati :hubie:

Started ducking the fukk out of Cincy when they got good though :mjpls: