The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Best I've encountered are Nebraska, I have some Vol homies and they're cool, but one of them starts ringing the "SEC" bell any time a big ten team loses to an SEC school.
That's actually why I like Vols...I saw them at Oregon and was drinking with a bunch, other than them singing Rocky Top repeatedly they were cool as fukk. But when I asked if they're all about the sec, one said "man fukk no, I'll never root for Bama or Florida :camby:" they weren't about that shyt.

I saw their mascot (the dog) at a bar in Eugene :mjlol: that was a fun ass road trip

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Correction apparently we had a lot of injuries in the app st game. at the 10 min mark Zach smith speaks on the Florida vs Michigan game @Silkk

Btw this is a good gap filler for some inside stories, of course Percy bipolar ass was treated differently

Hold up……NOW you want to take the word of Zach Smith as gospel?

miz-really.gif

It wasn’t that long ago that you were shytting on both him & urban and calling them every name in the book.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Silkk, being in the B1G you'll quickly learn that Michigan never loses, they just didn't play "Michigan football" that day (or injuries, or refs, or the field was crowned)...they also don't lose out on recruits, it's always "grades" or they "cooled" on him.
That’s the most ‘little brother’ post I’ve ever seen.. and I’ve even glanced at Reddit a few times. Congrats. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
That’s the most ‘little brother’ post I’ve ever seen.. and I’ve even glanced at Reddit a few times. Congrats. :scust:
How so? Sometimes the other team is just better and wins. Just like y'all couldn't admit TCU was "better"...rather y'all just "didn't take them seriously"

Who doesn't take a playoff opponent seriously?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
How so? Sometimes the other team is just better and wins. Just like y'all couldn't admit TCU was "better"...rather y'all just "didn't take them seriously"

Who doesn't take a playoff opponent seriously?
Everywhere I’ve read (and I’m sure you too.. but we all know what time it is).. all I’ve heard was that we didn’t play our game, TCU did, and they beat us.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Everywhere I’ve read (and I’m sure you too.. but we all know what time it is).. all I’ve heard was that we didn’t play our game, TCU did, and they beat us.
So, y'all didn't win b/c you "didn't play Michigan football," per my original post :sas1:

I'm 100% not trying to go back-n-forth all day, particularly w/ you b/c we've gone at it in the past too much. Plus y'all beat us last year and I can't say much til we win again.

I think ditching the "Arrogant Asses" motif of expecting to win just b/c "we're Michigan", and moving towards hard-nosed football has done WONDERS for your program the last 2 seasons. I think moving towards a more underdog/under the radar vibe is a HUGE part of why y'all have dethroned OSU from the big ten chairman of the board seat, put the pressure ALL on them.

Just my $0.02 (or $95M)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Thoughts on Auburn going into the season? Freeze is telling recruits expect the team to be terrible and is selling immediate playing time.
Underselling & Hoping to over deliver. I can see anywhere from 7-9 wins.

Something tells me they gonna knock off at least one of Bama, LSU, or UGA though

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
7:00p Elon – Wake Forest ACCN
Two North Carolina private schools playing us a hell of way to kick off the season, frat boy schools doing frat things.

7:00p Kent State – UCF FS1
A small Ohio state school goes down to Orlando to see Mickey. UCF better put 50 on them.

8:00p Nebraska – Minnesota FOX

Two teams going nowhere trying to impress Midwestern pawgs and Milfs on a work night. We'll see how many babies pop up.

8:00p Florida – 14 Utah ESPN

Game of the Night, these school have history, though not recently, one day Florida will be back, it won't be today though.

8:00p South Dakota – Missouri SECN

Neither one of thse school want to be bothered with playing defense so should be a barnburner.

10:00p Southern Utah – Arizona State PAC 12

How bad could Southern Utah be, guess we bout to find out.

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Hold up……NOW you want to take the word of Zach Smith as gospel?

miz-really.gif

It wasn’t that long ago that you were shytting on both him & urban and calling them every name in the book.
Even OSU fans don’t take the word of the Zach Smith gospel :beutusDamn:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Deion gotta relax, yeah i get it you mad at fsu for not picking him, but to act like you not a nole is disingenuous, I’m glad he’s reppin his “degree” from dega, but trying to lil boy Danny behind him making a point many would make is wild

Damn sounds good
Former bj wholesale club/costco sized "adult entertainment" venue, but most times dont even bother, go to back in sports bar section cuz you know the drinks gonna be strong (they wanna fukk you up, lol) and food is on point, with dollar pool tables and jumbo screens everywhere.. Thats also the afterparty stop after home games canes/dolphins :russ: