• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
284-F89-F4-5-B1-C-4825-B13-F-4-F98-ABFE4615.jpg
I’m cool with them never playing one outside of the state again as long as those games are against Miami and occasionally UCF :manny:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I’m cool with them never playing one outside of the state again as long as those games are against Miami and occasionally UCF :manny:
Problem is they barely play those teams and almost never on road. 2 times I think they played Miami on road (Gives me a reason to post one of my favorite games, with Hester taking open kick to house so next kick they say nah we kicking to other guy and they kick to Sean Taylor :pachaha:) and never played UCF on road, I think they have one scheduled 2030 but with all this realignment who knows if they ever play it..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Correction apparently we had a lot of injuries in the app st game. at the 10 min mark Zach smith speaks on the Florida vs Michigan game @Silkk

Btw this is a good gap filler for some inside stories, of course Percy bipolar ass was treated differently

Breh even yall 3rd stringers should’ve been able to beat a D2 team.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They're the best fans I've ever encountered in any sport tbh. Even fans within ones own fanbase can be annoying af.
Best:

Wisconsin
Nebraska
Tennessee
Howard
Old school Oregon
UW

Worst:
Sorry breh you know who my #1 worst is 😆
New school Oregon
osu
Wazu (the worst inferiority complex you can imagine)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When in doubt act oblivious, D1AA and we watch teams lose to inferior teams all the time, shyt happens
Im acting oblivious when you argued me down initially about the issue being Michigan’s team speed….

Now a week later it was because of injuries when that was literally the freshest that 9 win team would be all season.

“shyt happens” was my exact reasoning last week. YOU’RE the one who argued against it :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Best:

Wisconsin
Nebraska
Tennessee
Howard
Old school Oregon
UW

Worst:
Sorry breh you know who my #1 worst is 😆
New school Oregon
osu
Wazu (the worst inferiority complex you can imagine)
I personally think MSU has one of the worst fanbases. If we are good they start pretending we're Bama, if we lose a game, the sky is always falling. Then you have the boomer era Spartan fans that knew MSU in the awful era of 70s-90s, they're are obsessed w/ Michigan and every discussion turns into some comparison between the two schools/programs/fanbases, which I find to be completely obnoxious.

Half the RCMB was calling for Izzo to step down in the last few years, saying he lost his edge in recruiting, and didn't embrace the portal...yet we had 2 starters that were portal players, and have a top 3-5 incoming class.

Best I've encountered are Nebraska, I have some Vol homies and they're cool, but one of them starts ringing the "SEC" bell any time a big ten team loses to an SEC school.

Always was shown love in Columbus even rocking Green & White...I have a UW homie that wrestled there when MSU & UW were going at it hard in 2010/2011 so he HATES MSU more than any other team, but for the most part they're cool...Never had any issues in AA, other than on an MSU/UM gameday...I have day-1 homies that are alumni and we're always cool, but the Walmart wolverine segment is the literal worst...like some Bama of the north type ish.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Im acting oblivious when you argued me down initially about the issue being Michigan’s team speed….

Now a week later it was because of injuries when that was literally the freshest that 9 win team would be all season….Ok
Silkk, being in the B1G you'll quickly learn that Michigan never loses, they just didn't play "Michigan football" that day (or injuries, or refs, or the field was crowned)...they also don't lose out on recruits, it's always "grades" or they "cooled" on him.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Deion gotta relax, yeah i get it you mad at fsu for not picking him, but to act like you not a nole is disingenuous, I’m glad he’s reppin his “degree” from dega, but trying to lil boy Danny behind him making a point many would make is wild

Tootsies ftw.. :blessed:fried lobster tail w/ lemon pepper wings :wow:

Damn sounds good