The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think you need to re watch the actual game, cuz you saw the new wave, unless you had capital D dudes you weren’t going to be able to keep up

I’m always logical, and stay on point like Stacy adams

:russ: yeah I’ll be tuning in
So again…

Unless you want to tell me App State had more team speed than Florida?

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think you need to re watch the actual game, cuz you saw the new wave, unless you had capital D dudes you weren’t going to be able to keep up

I’m always logical, and stay on point like Stacy adams

:russ: yeah I’ll be tuning in

Y’all still beat other good teams That year…including urban coached UF (defending national champs) w/ a Heisman winner

Guess App State should’ve played LSU that year 🤣🤣🤣

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So again…

Unless you want to tell me App State had more team speed than Florida?

nikka, 3 posters have come in agreement, tf you want me to say, nah app st was slow, they just beat us with counter, no nikka, get this through your head, they beat us with speed, period, idk what happened in the Florida game, we just won, shyt happens, but they was zone reading and some mo shyt and we could not keep up, you saw it on a greater scale in the Oregon game

Daps
Reppin
Chi
The Toledo loss the following year might’ve been even worse…Toledo won 3 games the entire year

Half of Toledo’s students and alumni root for UM as their team…their brains likely imploded that day

MSU turned around and lost to CMU the following year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka, 3 posters have come in agreement, tf you want me to say, nah app st was slow, they just beat us with counter, no nikka, get this through your head, they beat us with speed, period, idk what happened in the Florida game, we just won, shyt happens, but they was zone reading and some mo shyt and we could not keep up, you saw it on a greater scale in the Oregon game
Or Oregon was just an elite team that year before Dixon went down.

Yall had zero reason or excuse losing to App State. Period.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The difference in the spectrum of Michigan fans is hilarious. On one hand you got the funny & logical ones like you, @DropTopDoc at times..., @Regular_P , @NigerianDonDada , etc.

And on the other end you got the erratic fluffy soft pillow bytch ass niccas that have heart attacks over joke threads by @Malcolmxxx_23 that threaten to cross the border to kill him :mjlol:
USC gonna find out exactly who the most unbearable fanbase in the big ten is…

And trust me, MSU having a good season will bring out plenty of delusional idiots…but it pales in comparison

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The Toledo loss the following year might’ve been even worse…Toledo won 3 games the entire year

Half of Toledo’s students and alumni root for UM as their team…their brains likely imploded that day

MSU turned around and lost to CMU the following year.
Oregon was the worst loss in program history because of how complete the dismantling was. Worst game I have ever watched in person.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Y’all still beat other good teams That year…including urban coached UF (defending national champs) w/ a Heisman winner

Guess App State should’ve played LSU that year 🤣🤣🤣

When a team got your number, it is what it is

Or Oregon was just an elite team that year before Dixon went down.

Yall had zero reason or excuse losing to App State. Period.

Dixon was on some god level shyt, i mean it was talent, but Dixion was that nikka, i wish he never hurt his knee, like Ed said, that was a complete undressing, like we had nothing, i don’t know how to make you understand app st, but don’t take my word for it

@Regular_P ain’t fukkin funny :ufdup:.

Don’t you lie on my wolverine

Admit you don't have a sense of humor, bimbo brehs. :heh:

Hard to find things funny when you gotta clean up the bathroom at a gas station

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oregon was the worst loss in program history because of how complete the dismantling was. Worst game I have ever watched in person.

Imagine that being the first game you went to in the Big House :sadcam:

I knew I should have sold those tickets:snoop: still had a great time though.

Last edited: