The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bringing up old shyt as if it parallels, we were a dinosaur of a program, i understand how it led to them moving on from carr, if rich had more buy in, and better Dc who knows what we look like

They wouldn’t, they were a really good team, but usc was ripe for the picking
That was 3 days ago. You bored and want to argue huh :unimpressed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It gives them a baseline, facilities are like bare minimum everyone has them, if they can get their nil up then yes, otherwise it’s tough convincing kids come to middle of nowhere Nebraska, but i hope ol matt does something’s long as it’s not against Michigan or Oregon
I'm just watching everything I can this week, OU related or not, to get ready for the season. :blessed:

Silkk

Daps
Bringing up old shyt as if it parallels, we were a dinosaur of a program, i understand how it led to them moving on from carr, if rich had more buy in, and better Dc who knows what we look like

They wouldn’t, they were a really good team, but usc was ripe for the picking
Hold Up......

Yall were the #5 team in the nation coming off an 11-2 season playing a D2 team at home :what: :laff: :what:

Boy you just be on here saying ANYTHING for content :mjlol:

Silkk

Daps

Silkk

Daps
Naa.. we didn't. Look back at what Oregon did to us.
Cmon dawg, Yall beat Florida that same season. Yall had more team speed than App State.

cmon-son.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The difference in the spectrum of Michigan fans is hilarious. On one hand you got the funny & logical ones like you, @DropTopDoc at times..., @Regular_P , @NigerianDonDada , etc.

And on the other end you got the erratic fluffy soft pillow bytch ass niccas that have heart attacks over joke threads by @Malcolmxxx_23 that threaten to cross the border to kill him :mjlol:
I been known to wanna end Malcolm in the past. Almost had the passport stamped a time or two :francis:

:russ:

Silkk

Daps
LOL this DRUNK drops more subliminals than Pusha T, holding on to 6 year old beefs he wasn't even involved in.

meanwhile I actively called him a bytch, by name, on the podcast. Sober up then @ me
Or….

Is it because you was in my PMs begging me to give you a wrestler like a bytch during that TSC fantasy draft damn near a decade ago and when I told your bytchass no you turned into a lil passive hoe thats been on his period ever since? :mjlol:

And we LONG ago established im more successful than your clown ass :umad: