The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It gives them a baseline, facilities are like bare minimum everyone has them, if they can get their nil up then yes, otherwise it’s tough convincing kids come to middle of nowhere Nebraska, but i hope ol matt does something’s long as it’s not against Michigan or Oregon

They look pretty good, especially physically . I heard frost recruited pretty well. So we'll see.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
NGL i'm still surprised it didn't work with Scott Frost at Nebraska after his run at UCF. That 2021 season and them first 3 games last year were crazy. HOW do you lose than many close games?? :mindblown:

I’m going to say, he wasn’t focused,or just didn’t give af, cuz he was phoning it in, from missing meetings and some more shyt, crazy thing they were so close in a lot of games, and we should have lost to them in 21 one of our dudes made a hell of a play, and Ad Martinez never developed

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I’m going to say, he wasn’t focused,or just didn’t give af, cuz he was phoning it in, from missing meetings and some more shyt, crazy thing they were so close in a lot of games, and we should have lost to them in 21 one of our dudes made a hell of a play, and Ad Martinez never developed
His coordinators were pretty jokey smurf and none were built to be at a program of Nebraska's desired scope. Its all of their fault.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't there rumors of him partying and a bunch of other stuff

Dude got paid several mil just to go away

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Y'all think he's the villain
full

He's the hero
full