The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Or….

Is it because you was in my PMs begging me to give you a wrestler like a bytch during that TSC fantasy draft damn near a decade ago and when I told your bytchass no you turned into a lil passive hoe thats been on his period ever since? :mjlol:
OR, is it because you're an incredibly IRRELEVANT poster on the coli with a severe drinking problem, acts like a child calling everyone on the entire forum a 'faggit' or a hoe, like you're 17 on reddit, and are simply an incredibly annoying person.

Even now you're holding on to some silly shyt from 'damn near a decade ago'.

Its been easy not talking to you for years Silkk, because you're just a fukking loser ass alcoholic that nobody outside of this forum and wrestling threads gives a shyt about. I didn't even need to bother to put you on ignore because you don't matter. As long as I can put up with your drunken rants and shytposting, i'm good. I mean, how many threads do you have where you're talking to yourself for like the first 5 posts?

Keep it moving wino

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
OR, is it because you're an incredibly IRRELEVANT poster on the coli with a severe drinking problem, acts like a child calling everyone on the entire forum a 'faggit' or a hoe, like you're 17 on reddit, and are simply an incredibly annoying person.

Even now you're holding on to some silly shyt from 'damn near a decade ago'.

Its been easy not talking to you for years Silkk, because you're just a fukking loser ass alcoholic that nobody outside of this forum and wrestling threads gives a shyt about. I didn't even need to bother to put you on ignore because you don't matter. As long as I can put up with your drunken rants and shytposting, i'm good. I mean, how many threads do you have where you're talking to yourself for like the first 5 posts?

Keep it moving wino
This fakkit mad as hell. Don’t worry bytch they still right there in my PMs :umad:

This thread is the only reason I even remember your bytch ass exists. That and you running around sucking off every poster I debate with regardless of the forum :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This fakkit mad as hell. Don’t worry bytch they still right there in my PMs :umad:

This thread is the only reason I even remember your bytch ass exists. That and you running around sucking off every poster I debate with regardless of the forum :mjlol:
yeah, there ya go, go get yourself another bottle of thunderbird and get that courage back you had when you used to talk about me outside of subliminal disses.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
yeah, there ya go, go get yourself another bottle of thunderbird and get that courage back you had when you used to talk about me outside of subliminal disses.
Subliminal huh? You still got the same PMs I got between us…

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The main event :sas1:

IMG_4987.jpeg

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I get Oregon fam, But yall didn't have more team speed than APPALACHIAN STATE? :comeon:

I think you need to re watch the actual game, cuz you saw the new wave, unless you had capital D dudes you weren’t going to be able to keep up

The difference in the spectrum of Michigan fans is hilarious. On one hand you got the funny & logical ones like you, @DropTopDoc at times..., @Regular_P , @NigerianDonDada , etc.

And on the other end you got the erratic fluffy soft pillow bytch ass niccas that have heart attacks over joke threads by @Malcolmxxx_23 that threaten to cross the border to kill him :mjlol:

I’m always logical, and stay on point like Stacy adams

The main event :sas1:

IMG_4987.jpeg

:russ: yeah I’ll be tuning in