The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It might be bc I was born to hate this color combo, but imho the 11s would look more raw with a white jumpman and but keep the maize soles. Just too much of 2 highly contrasting colors while the OG colorways often had black/red/white. Or the contrast was grey to white. Or white with black as secondary (concords).

The 11s and 13s look raw as clears tho. Some of the others (1s) just aren’t a fit.
the 1s should have maize panels kind of like this

s-l640.png

but with a blue or maize jordan logo, or the michigan logo instead, and blue cleats.

and yeah the 13s are way better than I'd expect

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
If PSU makes it to the playoffs over scUM, I’ll rock a Jerry Sandusky avi for 6 months

UGA’s schedule is just too easy for me not to include them. They’re in unless they lose @Tenn and then lose the SEC title game. I don’t think Tenn has what it takes to beat UGA. They lucked out last year and caught Bama in an off year.
I think PSU gonna be nasty this year also, especially if the hyped of QB is legit but I still got Mich ahead of them also. Maybe ahead of OSU also.. I would pick mich and PSU before OSU if that made sense but if they get their qb situation figured out who knows..

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think PSU gonna be nasty this year also, especially if the hyped of QB is legit but I still got Mich ahead of them also. Maybe ahead of OSU also.. I would pick mich and PSU before OSU if that made sense but if they get their qb situation figured out who knows..

I’m
Curious what happens if PSU/OSU/MI all beat each other.

Whoever loses last will likely get absolutely fukked.

I highly doubt psu can win in Columbus. And they haven’t beat both in the same season since 08

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin

I know dude gets a bunch of hate but I feel like Sean Clifford wasn't nearly as bad as people made him out to be. Yeah I know Allar is super hyped but I feel there will be some kind of drop off at QB for them. Allar is like a statue back there especially compared to Clifford.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
If PSU makes it to the playoffs over scUM, I’ll rock a Jerry Sandusky avi for 6 months

UGA’s schedule is just too easy for me not to include them. They’re in unless they lose @Tenn and then lose the SEC title game. I don’t think Tenn has what it takes to beat UGA. They lucked out last year and caught Bama in an off year.

Yeah, that’s why I had UGA in my final 4. I think Tennessee does beat them though, going 3 straight regular seasons unbeaten is just unheard of and I think Tennessee has the best chance to beat them but no way does UGA lose two regular season games.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Should make it a Larry Nassar avi since he a MSU product :BrutusScust: .

don’t dap me scUM stans because he received his bachelor from :flabbyscUM: .

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah, that’s why I had UGA in my final 4. I think Tennessee does beat them though, going 3 straight regular seasons unbeaten if just unheard of and I think Tennessee has the best chance to beat them but no way does UGA lose two regular season games.
That's the only possible regular season loss I can see on their schedule. Tennessee was just too bi-polar last year for me to believe in them beating UGA, but you're right, it's historically nearly impossible to make it unscathed through this many reg. seasons, especially in the SEC.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Should make it a Larry Nassar avi since he a MSU product :BrutusScust: .

don’t dap me scUM stans because he received his bachelor from :flabbyscUM: .
He lost his moral compass the day he set foot in Ann Arbor...he arrived in EL completely devoid of a soul. Shame on MSU for even thinking this scUM deserved a chance :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
If PSU keeps scUM out of the playoffs, I'll rock whatever avi y'all decide upon :lolbron:

I have zero faith that PSU will keep scUM out, and I have zero faith they'll make the playoffs.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They were an 11 win G5 team. Not like they were a D2 school beating us at home……

Bringing up old shyt as if it parallels, we were a dinosaur of a program, i understand how it led to them moving on from carr, if rich had more buy in, and better Dc who knows what we look like

Why not? They prolly beat most good teams last year

They wouldn’t, they were a really good team, but usc was ripe for the picking