• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
not surprised at all, Hevesy and Grantham look like the type:mjpls:

That shyt about the BLM was :wow: but in retrospect I’m not even surprised. ALLL Mullen had to do was fire those 2 after 2020 and hire damn near ANYONE else and then himself give a damn about recruiting and he’d probably still be at UF

Trevor Etienne wanted to visit UF when Mullen was there and the staff wasn’t even returning his text/calls :snoop:

Last edited:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
That shyt about the BLM was :wow: but in retrospect I’m not even surprised. ALLL Mullen had to do was fire those 2 after 2020 and hire damn near ANYONE else and then himself give a damn about recruiting and he’d probably still be at UF
The article needs an editor BAD it reads like an angry fan. I wish he spoke on the total incompetence of the LB coach who had ZERO experience. Also, letting Jajuan Seider (one of the nation's best recruiters) go to PSU and Brad Davis(LSU OL coach) leave. Mullen was just one p*ssy ass cracker:yeshrug: who's one of the best play callers. I kinda see it in Norvell also with him having Odell and Randy:flabbynsick: on his staff.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
247 bases everything on recruiting and are like 😮 when a tcu breaks thru. They are the antithesis of what I believe in football wise

I know Josh Pate’s show is through 247 and while he’s probably favorite CFB commentator on YouTube he does lean a little too much into recruiting, that’s why he’ll be higher on certain teams than others and those teams end up being busts because recruiting doesn’t always = wins.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

Trevor Etienne wanted to visit UF when Mullen was there and the staff wasn’t even returning his text/calls :snoop:

The Etienne shyt is inexcusable. Not to mention his handling of Trask

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I know Josh Pate’s show is through 247 and while he’s probably favorite CFB commentator on YouTube he does lean a little too much into recruiting, that’s why he’ll be higher on certain teams than others and those teams end up being busts because recruiting doesn’t always = wins.
Not a huge fan, just because he is annoying. Like, when he talks he looks away all the time like he's arguing with someone who's not there. That's like...tendencies of a liar, the shifty eyed "I'm trying to convince you of my lie" look away

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The article needs an editor BAD it reads like an angry fan. I wish he spoke on the total incompetence of the LB coach who had ZERO experience. Also, letting Jajuan Seider (one of the nation's best recruiters) go to PSU and Brad Davis(LSU OL coach) leave. Mullen was just one p*ssy ass cracker:yeshrug: who's one of the best play callers. I kinda see it in Norvell also with him having Odell and Randy:flabbynsick: on his staff.

Bruh that Seider shyt pisses me off to this day. I know Napier tried to make an offer to bring him back this past off season but Seider wasn’t interested :mjcry: i forgot allllll about Brad Davis too. Just basically handed him to LSU :snoop: fukk Mullen!!

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You sound like the people who try to discredit Saban’s winning because he gets the best recruiting classes.

There’s no such thing as luck as a CFB head coach. Everything always plays itself out.

Classic silkk, focus on one micron of a sentence and ignore the rest,

So that’s your man’s getting chumped out by his coaches that he got hired, no wonder his wife was on some cuck shyt

Nah luck helps, balls bounce nikkas way in critical moments, but let’s not say all luck, but how does one seem to get it right at msu but falls flat on their face at a school with more in their favor

Last edited: