The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It’s Brent’s first year after lincoln leaving pretty much gutted Oklahoma he needs time

Willie lost at fsu, but he walked into a bad situation, and the money didn’t help him, also the standard was the standard but some how white mike got more laterality, you give Mullins credit for msu, but don’t credit willie for being 1 of two coaches that won at usf and had them finish top ten if i remember right. Mullens the first coach to lose to Kentucky, and a 3rd stringer at scar, he was in Gainesville getting chumped by his coordinators and position coaches, but some how you think they won cuz he’s so good, yes he’s good at x&o’s but it’s so much more to it, and these kind of gaffs have me looking at him funny in the light, i believe you giving way more credit, because he was winning with shark fukkers talent and first year recruiting momentum, Etienes brother had to beg Florida for a visit, that’s good coaching to you ? Not letting your best players get a shot is good coaching to you
You think Sylvester Croom was better than Mullen too huh?

And you go to the end of the earth defending Willie, But i’ve seen you shyt on James Franklin constantly who’s 10x the coach Willie is just because he doesn’t beat OSU & Michigan consistently despite always being the underdog against them.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You think Sylvester Croom was better than Mullen too huh?

And you go to the end of the earth defending Willie, But i’ve seen you shyt on James Franklin constantly who’s 10x the coach Willie is just because he doesn’t beat OSU & Michigan consistently despite always being the underdog against them.

Croom was a better complete coach than Mullen, you are talking about a coach that got his guys to buy in, created discipline, got guys grades up and cleaned up that mess that was there, msu used him as a stop gap til they could find they white knight, Croom was a dinosaur, if he could have found some good coordinators then he might have had a better chance

I’m not at the end of the earth I’m stating what was known, and reported by insiders, he was given a raw deal, Mullen was an idiot in over his head, my only thought must be he had hella people that were really smart to cover up his inefficiencies at msu, and Florida gave him the keys and he ain’t have no more infrastructure to help him

Btw i remember Mullen was trying to get kids to snitch on ole miss, what part of the game is that ???

Franklin has had more talent up and down his roster including two generational talents, while fielding no known big ten rivals, the other powers don’t live and breathe beating Psu, Michigan has two, both states have one, yeah they get up for and play tough for, but we talking a whole other animal, and one big ten chip, he’s a fraud, but get paid black man get paid fukk psu

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
swamp kings is out, 4 parter...the 2004-2009 urban years

they completely skipped their 2007 season after they lost to LSU, lmao...skipped talking about georgia until 2008

pure propaganda about florda's heyday...some colleges might conveniently forget about urban at the jaguars or that fingering incident and use this as a springboard to give him a second chance like hugh freeze and bobby petrino because it was off the field or unsuited for the NFL

hell, dan mullen might get hired as well from this film, mullen wasn't a bad coach, just the expectations were too high at florida and he may have burnt out during covid...mullen need to realize to not chase the bag and just stayed with miss st's expectations that going 8-4 is acceptable with a few surprising upsets every year like lane kiffin respectively at ole miss

i feel like TAMU is a dark horse with petrino as OC and jimbo fisher is such a fast talker auctioneer with that 10m buyout that people probably forgot he has a record worse than kevin sumlin after both of them randomly beat nick saban at bama and yet they couldn't wait to fire sumlin over their sleeping racial prejudices

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
Hopefully Swamp Kings has a brief intermission where they make Tubs pay for his crimes for going championship-less in a season where he beat a veritable dynasty by double digits

Haven’t watched it yet tho
Beat them niccas twice. But yeah Tubberville ain’t do shyt with either W.

Silkk

Daps