The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Classic silkk, focus on one micron of a sentence and ignore the rest,

So that’s your man’s getting chumped out by his coaches that he got hired, no wonder his wife was on some cuck shyt

Nah luck helps, balls bounce nikkas way in critical moments, but let’s not say all luck, but how does one seem to get it right at msu but falls flat on their face at a school with more in their favor
Lol. You’ll defend Venables going 6-7 and Willie Taggart bum ass getting fired from his last two spots but want to hate on

Mullen who was 34-15 at Florida in 4 seasons. Napier bum ass has half as many losses as he did already after one season. :russ:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Remember all them boys.. probably watch too much college ball.. Remember seeing Quinton play at Jackson, probably one of their last true top recruits unfortunately, used to be a power.. I was in building when Tajh Boyd took off, crazy how Kiffin didnt fukk with dual threats back then but now all about running QBs in his offense..

Braylon went off :picard:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When OSU selected to the playoffs again? :brutusDahell:
When Michigan bust that ass for the third year straight and you give up football for your favorite cause again…

@Regular_P @Trust Me Preview of Smitty on November 26th
ukx1vezxml8a1.jpg

327-41cff59bf16a.jpg

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Hopefully Swamp Kings has a brief intermission where they make Tubs pay for his crimes for going championship-less in a season where he beat a veritable dynasty by double digits

Haven’t watched it yet tho

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SEC and Big Ten flexing their muscles on the next playoff format

According to a recent report from the New York Post’s Ryan Glasspiegel, sources claim that any conference not named the SEC or the Big Ten attempting to get in the way of how the two leagues construct the future playoff is risking “Pac-12-ing themselves” out of the tournament.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Lol. You’ll defend Venables going 6-7 and Willie Taggart bum ass getting fired from his last two spots but want to hate on

Mullen who was 34-15 at Florida in 4 seasons. Napier bum ass has half as many losses as he did already after one season. :russ:

It’s Brent’s first year after lincoln leaving pretty much gutted Oklahoma he needs time

Willie lost at fsu, but he walked into a bad situation, and the money didn’t help him, also the standard was the standard but some how white mike got more laterality, you give Mullins credit for msu, but don’t credit willie for being 1 of two coaches that won at usf and had them finish top ten if i remember right. Mullens the first coach to lose to Kentucky, and a 3rd stringer at scar, he was in Gainesville getting chumped by his coordinators and position coaches, but some how you think they won cuz he’s so good, yes he’s good at x&o’s but it’s so much more to it, and these kind of gaffs have me looking at him funny in the light, i believe you giving way more credit, because he was winning with shark fukkers talent and first year recruiting momentum, Etienes brother had to beg Florida for a visit, that’s good coaching to you ? Not letting your best players get a shot is good coaching to you

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Remember all them boys.. probably watch too much college ball.. Remember seeing Quinton play at Jackson, probably one of their last true top recruits unfortunately, used to be a power.. I was in building when Tajh Boyd took off, crazy how Kiffin didnt fukk with dual threats back then but now all about running QBs in his offense..

Braylon went off :picard:

I miss when we had real number 1’s out wide,

But i remember all them dudes too

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
SEC and Big Ten flexing their muscles on the next playoff format

According to a recent report from the New York Post’s Ryan Glasspiegel, sources claim that any conference not named the SEC or the Big Ten attempting to get in the way of how the two leagues construct the future playoff is risking “Pac-12-ing themselves” out of the tournament.

Coli brehs still stuck in past thinking about good ol days and you got real power move$ being made.. Slowwww dog walk, everything is ok.. :russ:

oh and even other sports is like fukk you about its a good idea to add the left over trash that was left for dead..