PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@904Lurker fukk Mullen, Hev, and Grantham!!

I’m reading this now, my mouth has been open the whole read, ain’t no way you was banging the table for this soft ass nikka @Silkk but then again maybe you like coaches that ignore talent and let they position/coordinators tell them wtf they not gon do :sas2:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’m reading this now, my mouth has been open the whole read, ain’t no way you was banging the table for this soft ass nikka @Silkk but then again maybe you like coaches that ignore talent and let they position/coordinators tell them wtf they not gon do :sas2:
The season here now. All the frauds will be exposed soon enough.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Wayyy too low…he was an absolute monster that year, went 15-0 and won a title.

It was 14-1 but I digress, it took the Ole Miss loss for Kiffin to realize that Henry needed at least 20 carries a game, hell he had 46 and 44 carries against Auburn and Florida respectfully and he still managed to have a lengthy NFL career. There would be times in 2015 where the passing game would be lacking and Coker would just hand that ball to Henry and he’d break off a 50-60 yard run.

I know people throw the word “generational” around too loosely but Derrick Henry really is what you call a generational running back.

Nobody at that size and with that workload is supposed to be able to outrun defenses on a regular basis like that.

Silkk

Daps
Its just wild to me how dudes won’t give Dan Mullen/Tom Herman no credit as winning coaches

But will cape for bums like Willie Taggart, Sark, Lane (at usc), Venables, etc. :smh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The season here now. All the frauds will be exposed soon enough.

Its just wild to me how dudes won’t give Dan Mullen/Tom Herman no credit as winning coaches

But will cape for bums like Willie Taggart, Sark, Lane (at usc), Venables, etc. :smh:

Did you read the article, I’m on record saying Mullins is a great oc, and turned shyt to sugar at msu, but if you give past credit merit, then willie is one of one to win at wku and usf(who hasn’t reached the same heights since) but if we gon do the what have you done lately, losing to Kentucky and a back up qb in South Carolina is inexcusable, add to the fact he was too p*ssy to tell his subordinates to start the better player, then started a terrible qb over the better qb, which leads me to think, mullin was just lucky because every critical decision he fukked at Florida where he had more control, built in cache and want to from boosters/admin

Silkk

Daps
Did you read the article, I’m on record saying Mullins is a great oc, and turned shyt to sugar at msu, but if you give past credit merit, then willie is one of one to win at wku and usf(who hasn’t reached the same heights since) but if we gon do the what have you done lately, losing to Kentucky and a back up qb in South Carolina is inexcusable, add to the fact he was too p*ssy to tell his subordinates to start the better player, then started a terrible qb over the better qb, which leads me to think, mullin was just lucky because every critical decision he fukked at Florida where he had more control, built in cache and want to from boosters/admin
You sound like the people who try to discredit Saban’s winning because he gets the best recruiting classes.

There’s no such thing as luck as a CFB head coach. Everything always plays itself out.

Daps
Reppin
Chi

USC over Michigan…🤔🤔🤔

I think SC could reach higher highs due to recruiting grounds (case in point getting the #1 overall recruit in 2026)… let’s see what Lincoln is able to do in year 2 (I predict a playoff birth or very close to it).

BUT, SC’s schedule is only going to get tougher and they’ll still have ND on the schedule too.

Not a believer in UCLA or Nebraska

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Now you get why I’m giving Napier grace? He gotta fix all of this but ima say it now…don’t be surprised WHEN we go into the UGA with 5 wins already :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

USC over Michigan…🤔🤔🤔

I think SC could reach higher highs due to recruiting grounds (case in point getting the #1 overall recruit in 2026)… let’s see what Lincoln is able to do in year 2 (I predict a playoff birth or very close to it).

BUT, SC’s schedule is only going to get tougher and they’ll still have ND on the schedule too.

Not a believer in UCLA or Nebraska

247 bases everything on recruiting and are like 😮 when a tcu breaks thru. They are the antithesis of what I believe in football wise