th

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 acting like this wasn’t him last November

skip-bayless-ezekiel-elliott.gif

And January 22nd :lolbron:
Couldn’t be more proud of my playoff squad running through that juggernaut of a defense in Georgia. Don’t project how Utah made you feel not 1 but 2 times, and i ain’t even gonna bring up losing to Tulane. :beutusDamn:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dorian Green-Beckham was pre-NIL :pachaha:

There's a rumor there getting Ryan Wingo too, Mizzou goes all out when a 5 star is from the area
Oddly enough he still ended up at OU at the end of his college career.

But you know he got paid under the table to go to Mizzou.

Yeah Wingo rumor and they got Luther Burden last year.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Rekkapryde well, well, well…look at what we got here. All that tough talking and tongue wrasslin. The ACC need to shoot out that Thanos meme, “You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you?Back to me.” They’ll try again next year while preventing the conference from adding more teams which, would help them gtfo. But what do we know :manny:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
@Rekkapryde well, well, well…look at what we got here. All that tough talking and tongue wrasslin. The ACC need to shoot out that Thanos meme, “You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you?Back to me.” They’ll try again next year while preventing the conference from adding more teams which, would help them gtfo. But what do we know :manny:

The ACC is a dead.. what is adding teams nobody wants gonna do? lol

Daps
Reppin
Chi
What type of defense them boys running, you got no one in gaps to the right side and a LB has to cover all of them?! :heh:

OSU used to be known for having a formidable defense and lockdown corners…idk when they got away from that (maybe when tressel got fired?), but they should really focus on getting back to that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The ACC is a dead in 2036.. what is adding teams nobody wants gonna do? lol
Fixed.

When the ESPN deal runs out, maybe :yeshrug:

I can see the schools who don't get picked up in 2036 by the SEC, B12, or Big Ten keeping the conference alive. :ld:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Get mad at the conference for locking yourself up for 13 more years. :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The ACC is a dead.. what is adding teams nobody wants gonna do? lol
if they get into Cali or Texas, it adds more money to the existing ACC TV Contract deal.

It also makes it harder to disband the conference as you'd need even more teams willing to exit in order to nullify the existing TV contract.