• Poll closed .

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Been predicting this all along :hubie:

If they do this and freeze out Notre Dame, all their rivals except navy will be in the B1G. The B1G and NBC should make them bow down...
It make no sense to give ND a separate deal when that have the B1G at their disposal :manny:. I think that ND contact with NBC is expiring soon so we see what is the play if Stanford is able to get the conference to take them.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Whatever though,

Main Event back in 2 weeks. Frauds will be exposed soon enough :wow:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It make no sense to give ND a separate deal when that have the B1G at their disposal :manny:. I think that ND contact with NBC is expiring soon so we see what is the play if Stanford is able to get the conference to take them.
Honestly, it has to happen. Fold ND's contract into the big tens, or merge when it expires in 2025. How lit would nbc / peacock / b1g network be if you have

Michigan vs. Notre Dame
ohio state vs. USC
Penn State vs. Oregon
Washington vs. Wisconsin
Stanford vs. Northwestern in the braniac game of the week
Michigan State vs. Ucla

the same day
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Notre Dame 13 not bad they will finish 7 8 or 9
Saturday
Aug. 26 Navy Football Schedule vs Navy Midshipmen W
Sep. 2 Tennessee State Tigers Football Schedule Tennessee State Tigers W
Sep. 9 NC State Wolfpack Football Schedule at NC State Wolfpack W
Sep. 16 Central Michigan Football Schedule Central Michigan Chippewas W
Sep. 23 Ohio State Football Schedule 3 Ohio State Buckeyes Toss up, i think they might steal this one.
Sep. 30 Duke Blue Devils Football Schedule at Duke Blue Devils W
Oct. 7 Louisville Cardinals Football Schedule at Louisville Cardinals W
Oct. 14 USC Football Schedule 6 USC Trojans Toss up
Oct. 21OFFSaturday
Oct. 28 Pitt Panthers Football Schedule Pitt Panthers W
Nov. 4 Clemson Football Schedule at 9 Clemson Tigers L; i can't see them winning a late season game on the road in clemson
Nov. 11OFFSaturday
Nov. 18 Wake Forest Demon Deacons Football Schedule Wake Forest Demon Deacons W
Nov. 25 Stanford Cardinal Football Schedule at Stanford Cardinal W

you might be on to something. Ceiling of 11-1, floor of 9-3 or 8-4 if Pitt is somehow legit. I expect them to beat osu, lose to usc and clemson. 10-2, that is a 7/8 ranking finish

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Ghat Damn it

At some point ND is gon have to choose up, the acc deal gave them a life line with decent opponents at their disposal, staying in the acc not the move they think and that tv deal ain’t gon hit like that

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I already knew it. I said it in here.

They offered him almost $750k per season from what I've read. Mizzou is desperate, they threw the entire bank at him. One of the walmart heirs is a Mizzou grad.

If it weren't for NIL there's no way the #1 player in America picks freaking Mizzou over Georgia and Oklahoma. Happened with Luther Burden last year as well.
He is not getting 750k a season. The reason Mizzou is getting these players to stay instate is because state law says if a recruit signs with an instate school they can start receiving NIL as soon as they submit their financial aide paperwork. This is a big incentive to start making money sooner than later. However if the team isn't all the good most of these players will likely be transferring out after a year or 2. I don't think Mizzou will have enough money to keep them on the roster.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@smitty22 When he hears Gus calling a Michigan game

nightmare-bed-time.gif

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already knew it. I said it in here.

They offered him almost $750k per season from what I've read. Mizzou is desperate, they threw the entire bank at him. One of the walmart heirs is a Mizzou grad.

If it weren't for NIL there's no way the #1 player in America picks freaking Mizzou over Georgia and Oklahoma. Happened with Luther Burden last year as well.

Dorian Green-Beckham was pre-NIL :pachaha:

There's a rumor there getting Ryan Wingo too, Mizzou goes all out when a 5 star is from the area

Last edited: