PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Dam breh, Broward county LEGEND, I saw breh play, he was incredible, Im hearing motorcycle:mjcry:

A guy on twitter got him mixed up with Sony Michel and he tweeted that Michel died in a motorcycle crash, turns out it was Collins

Tragic man, enjoy watching him play, 4th & 25 was a legendary play, and his signing day was quite the adventure

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
A guy on twitter got him mixed up with Sony Michel and he tweeted that Michel died in a motorcycle crash, turns out it was Collins

Tragic man, enjoy watching him play, 4th & 25 was a legendary play, and his signing day was quite the adventure
Yea his mom wanted him at Miami but his coach on some blindside shyt had him sold to freakin arkansas.. Dude played lacross and had AMAZING feet for his size.. Dude played for a small school in an era where down here all the talent transfers to bigger named schools.. He shredded teams at freakin south plantation..

That was an era too, I knew it then and enjoyed it as much as possible there might not ever be the talent of backs at one time like that again, his junior year it was Duke Johnson, Collins, Young Joe Yearby with Dalvin Cook, and a really young Jordan Scarlett looking like a manchild at like 15. That was an era man, I saw Duke just saturday at UM scrimmage, man them boys still under 30 man.. shyt is wild.. :mjcry:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He’ll be in the portal after the season. The racism alone will force him to let alone the lack of playing time.
I think most of these big NIL deals don't allow for transfers. That's just my take, I don't have concrete facts.

But if you're paying a freshman $750k+, you're not going to let him bounce after 1 yr. And lack of playing time? He'll be a starter at Mizzou yr 1.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I think most of these big NIL deals don't allow for transfers. That's just my take, I don't have concrete facts.

But if you're paying a freshman $750k+, you're not going to let him bounce after 1 yr. And lack of playing time? He'll be a starter at Mizzou yr 1.
They cant stop him, some guys put their name in portal and essentially "renegotiate the deal"

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

They can’t set them up like that. They can set them up where an athlete has to be at certain locations in Norman (or wherever they may be) and if they can’t because they transferred and no longer in the area, the collective usually lets them out of the deal and doesn’t owe them any money (I’d like to see if a collective would have the balls to recoup $$ for a player breaking the contract). Not allowing for transferring would tip off the NCAA that the deal was setup for recruiting said player and that’s against one of the few rules they have in place. I only know this cause I shadowed the AD and compliance officer at UT Arlington for a semester and chopped it up with their NIL attorney who negotiated deals for your old coach to coach in the XFL