• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
MANNNNNNN, I dont ever wanna hear shyt

Last month, reports surfaced that Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh had tentatively agreed to a four-game suspension from the NCAA, stemming from an investigation into Level II violations.

But Saturday afternoon, Yahoo Sports reported that talks between the two parties had broken down, and that Harbaugh is no longer expected to be suspended at all during the 2023 season, let alone for four games.

"Harbaugh and the NCAA had come to a tentative resolution that would see the coach serve a four-game suspension to begin the 2023 season," Yahoo wrote. "A number of former assistants were also sanctioned. The deal still needed approval from the NCAA’s Committee on Infractions. Many believed that would be a formality.

"However, hurdles arose and the deal is now off, sources said."

After the report's release, the NCAA commented to Yahoo Sports.

"The Michigan infractions case is related to impermissible on and off-campus recruiting during the COVID-19 dead period and impermissible coaching activities — not a cheeseburger. It is not uncommon for the COI to seek clarification on key facts prior to accepting. The COI may also reject an NR if it determines that the agreement is not in the best interests of the Association or the penalties are not reasonable. If the involved parties cannot resolve a case through the negotiated resolution process, it may proceed to a hearing, but the committee believes cooperation is the best avenue to quickly resolve issues.

According to the report, Michigan was initially facing four Level II infractions, typically seen as minor with low punishments. But the NCAA alleges that Harbaugh "was not forthcoming with investigators," which was grounds for a Level I violation — typically resulting in a stiffer penalty.

In July, multiple outlets reported that Michigan had agreed to a four-game suspension for Harbaugh, as well as one-game suspensions for offensive coordinator Sherrone Moore and tight ends coach Grant Newsome. Now, however, the violations will move further into the NCAA's disciplinary system, likely pushing any resolution until after the 2023 season was completed.

Michigan coaches and administrators have yet to comment publicly on anything related to the investigation.

The Wolverines, who began fall camp August 2, will open the season at home against East Carolina Sept. 2.

Tom Mars told the NCAA to go get fukked :heh:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Sorry had to do it to my mich brehs on here, but we need all the help we can get :sadcam:I think flip season gonna be CRAZY this year, ALOT of teams have their NIL in position compared to last couple years, when certain players come off the board, that frees up money for other players to get a bag.. Simmons committed and now this kid flip huh? :ohhh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They were talking Texas having stars and not making a run similar to tcu

What Lincoln took over and the gutted team Brent took over is not the same

That aside ou gotta get over Lincoln choosing up and bouncing, it’s done let it go

Lincoln needs to beat them defense lacking charges too though

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Sorry had to do it to my mich brehs on here, but we need all the help we can get :sadcam:I think flip season gonna be CRAZY this year, ALOT of teams have their NIL in position compared to last couple years, when certain players come off the board, that frees up money for other players to get a bag.. Simmons committed and now this kid flip huh? :ohhh:

He was one of my favorite pass rushers in the class. Family wanted him closer to home.. more and more. I cant get mad at that. :francis: Denard (being from Deerfield Beach) tried all he could.. but family's family.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Oklahoma fans can’t answer this either but keep Riley name in their mouth :smh:
You say the dumbest stuff bro. And who tf is even still talking about riley other than YOU?

OU had 1 below average season coming off losing a coach, 2 5-star qbs, rb recruits, and other recruits. We've had 2 losing seasons in 23 years. 23 years.

Meanwhile "your team" has been losing consistently since the early 2010s and you have 1 good season.

What are you going to say this year when OU is winning again?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
He was one of my favorite pass rushers in the class. Family wanted him closer to home.. more and more. I cant get mad at that. :francis: Denard (being from Deerfield Beach) tried all he could.. but family's family.
I think he is originally from Ohio tho. He only came down here when he transferred in the spring, Jason Taylor saw him in person I think at a spring game and that was when he came on our radar, offered immediately. From what I understand he transferred back to Ohio but who knows lol..

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Not guilty y’all got feel me

The game is the game

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I think he is originally from Ohio tho. He only came down here when he transferred in the spring, Jason Taylor saw him in person I think at a spring game and that was when he came on our radar, offered immediately. From what I understand he transferred back to Ohio but who knows lol..
Oh snap.. I didn't know. Good pull either way.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You say the dumbest stuff bro. And who tf is even still talking about riley other than YOU?

OU had 1 below average season coming off losing a coach, 2 5-star qbs, rb recruits, and other recruits. We've had 2 losing seasons in 23 years. 23 years.

Meanwhile "your team" has been losing consistently since the early 2010s and you have 1 good season.

What are you going to say this year when OU is winning again?
Yall niccas lost 7 games and got blew out 55-0 by your biggest rival

Yall made every excuse in the world for that bum shyt while TCU’s 1st year Head Coach won 12 games with less talent in the same conference yall couldn’t get more than 6 wins in. :rudy:

Keep USC & Riley name outcha mouth :camby:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I would’ve said no if they stayed in the Big 12. In the SEC, It’s possible.

We’ve seen how fast great programs like LSU & Florida go up & down. Shid Tennessee was down for like 20 years before last season.

Going up and down is one thing Nebraska went from 9-10 wins to getting stomped, they have been competitive though, but doesn’t mean anything if they barley being above 500

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Going up and down is one thing Nebraska went from 9-10 wins to getting stomped, they have been competitive though, but doesn’t mean anything if they barley being above 500
I asked you if TCU had more talent than Oklahoma last season. Care to answer?