Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What is this? About Moore? This is where y'all repivoted the NIL money for Simmons instead of Mack or McKinley? Good deal. He is a '25 kid anyway. I'll take elite DL over a elite WR any day. But trust if we decide we want to outbid y'all for him we will. But we'll get to that in the next cycle. Good luck getting this commitment to stick.
good luck trying to buy y’all selves out of irrelevancy Yankees been buying players for years and haven’t won in more than a decade.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

:patrice: I think the B12 program with the most resources would be my answer to this question

Off rip, every SEC and B10 program is going to be hell. UGA has to play AU and Tenn every year, will have to now sprinkle in OU/UTa and rotate in Bama, LSU and whoever the hell from the west. tOSU gotta play whoever their 3 permanents were and Oregon fairly often. 1/3rd of both of them dudes’ schedules will be complete hell, even if they schedule spuds in OOC

Hypothetically, let’s say TCU. Program security, modern postseason success, fertile recruiting grounds, and look at their competition. I’m not saying I’d reject UGA, Bama, Michigan etc for them but in this landscape, it’s more of a conversation than it’s ever been (if success if your main desire)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
good luck trying to buy y’all selves out of irrelevancy Yankees been buying players for years and haven’t won in more than a decade.
:skip: Everybody, including LSU, is (legally) buying players now breh. Y'all just bought a baseball championship. Also didn't y'all just have to vacate wins for buying players when it wasn't legal? So what in the fukk are you talking about?!?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:skip: Everybody, including LSU, is (legally) buying players now breh. Y'all just bought a baseball championship. Also didn't y'all just have to vacate wins for buying players when it wasn't legal? So what in the fukk are you talking about?!?
So since everybody does it why y’all can’t win? How does TCU with a roster full a 3*, a back up QB and a first year head coach do more in one year than y’all have done in more than a decade

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So since everybody does it why y’all can’t win? How does TCU with a roster full a 3*, a back up QB and a first year head coach do more in one year than y’all have done in more than a decade
Oklahoma fans can’t answer this either but keep Riley name in their mouth :smh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
We have won and our time will come around again. And that TCU team was filled with seniors and super seniors and got a lot of breaks. It's doubtful they duplicate that effort again.