PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I asked you if TCU had more talent than Oklahoma last season. Care to answer?

The king of choosing when and what to answer

The answer is yes

I’m not sure what the metric would be, but given how awful Oklahoma performed, on top of learning a new system of defense, and losing a lot of talent to usc, graduation and other schools yes

Tcu had a returning offense and defense with some good quality transfers, which is such a gamble

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The king of choosing when and what to answer

The answer is yes

I’m not sure what the metric would be, but given how awful Oklahoma performed, on top of learning a new system of defense, and losing a lot of talent to usc, graduation and other schools yes

Tcu had a returning offense and defense with some good quality transfers, which is such a gamble
Thats wild…..But aight breh

How did they return anything? TCU had a year one head coach and Duggin wasn’t their original QB either.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It’s looking more and more like Jalen Milroe is gonna be the guy

2014 all over again

But…I just hope Jase and Haynes are ready to run a lot

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Thats wild…..But aight breh

How did they return anything? TCU had a year one head coach and Duggin wasn’t their original QB either.

Max put up 2k yards 16 tds and 6 ints in 21
He returned back for his senior year

In 22 they had the number 9 offense, the year before 91st, with a heavy return of talent and a coach that is offense centric, btw it’s a lot easier to improve an offense than defense

Oklahoma composite 860

Tcu 713

It’s not leaps and bounds better, than tcus defense, but we’ve watched Brent coach a nc defense and at the very least acc winning with several guys graduate to the nfl

No knock on sonny he’s good, cal dropped the ball by being cheap, but two different situations

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Sorry had to do it to my mich brehs on here, but we need all the help we can get :sadcam:I think flip season gonna be CRAZY this year, ALOT of teams have their NIL in position compared to last couple years, when certain players come off the board, that frees up money for other players to get a bag.. Simmons committed and now this kid flip huh? :ohhh:

Some programs just don’t know how to operate trains. :buckPhil:

Silkk

Daps
Max put up 2k yards 16 tds and 6 ints in 21
He returned back for his senior year

In 22 they had the number 9 offense, the year before 91st, with a heavy return of talent and a coach that is offense centric, btw it’s a lot easier to improve an offense than defense

Oklahoma composite 860

Tcu 713

It’s not leaps and bounds better, than tcus defense, but we’ve watched Brent coach a nc defense and at the very least acc winning with several guys graduate to the nfl

No knock on sonny he’s good, cal dropped the ball by being cheap, but two different situations
So you post stats that prove you're wrong.......Then still try to Juelz your way out of it sounding like Joe Budden. But whatever, I expected that.

And Sonny Dykes was fired from Cal almost a decage ago :dahell:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
So you post stats that prove you're wrong.......Then still try to Juelz your way out of it sounding like Joe Budden. But whatever, I expected that.

And Sonny Dykes was fired from Cal almost a decage ago :dahell:
I’ve never seen a nikka be so blatantly oblivious in the name of a point than you

You said max wasn’t returning when he literally was the starter in 21 (was he not ?)
I showed how it’s not a stark difference in talent levels 860 from 713,

i pointed out how they out played that ranking, but yes find a random point and hold onto it like James Brown holds onto his hair

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Some programs just don’t know how to operate trains. :buckPhil:
Question nikkas being able to be a conductor of trains bruh

Also
All aboard for this neg train

full

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yall niccas lost 7 games and got blew out 55-0 by your biggest rival

Yall made every excuse in the world for that bum shyt while TCU’s 1st year Head Coach won 12 games with less talent in the same conference yall couldn’t get more than 6 wins in. :rudy:

Keep USC & Riley name outcha mouth :camby:

You're the ONLY person in this thread bringing up Riley. :dahell: You're also the ONLY person bringing up Oklahoma.

And we lost both of those games bc we didn't have a QB.

Y'all lost to freaking Tulane in the biggest game USC has had in 12 years. What else u got?

Silkk

Daps
I’ve never seen a nikka be so blatantly oblivious in the name of a point than you

You said max wasn’t returning when he literally was the starter in 21 (was he not ?)
I showed how it’s not a stark difference in talent levels 860 from 713,

i pointed out how they out played that ranking, but yes find a random point and hold onto it like James Brown holds onto his hair
This nicca literally keeps skipping over Sonny Dykes being a year 1 coach just like Venables but with less talent.....

Chandler Morris also took the job from Duggin and was TCU's starter until he went down in the opener....

But you rather dikkride like Pinky instead of just calling a spade a spade when it comes to certain posters in here. Whatever though, Enjoy your night breh 👍