The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You're the ONLY person in this thread bringing up Riley. :dahell: You're also the ONLY person bringing up Oklahoma.

And we lost both of those games bc we didn't have a QB.

Y'all lost to freaking Tulane in the biggest game USC has had in 12 years. What else u got?
And yall lost the other 5 because....?

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
The Harbaugh shyt is absolutely bullshyt. They rejected the agreed settlement / compromise and booted the decision to next year. For a mother fukking cheeseburger. If I'm him, I get the natty and retire. fukk this whole thing.
This is not about a fukking cheeseburger :ufdup: ! This is about lying to the NCAA about recruiting and practice violations during covid. Hoebaugh was willing to sacrifice players lives and put scUM football into trouble for wins. Tressel was fired for less and the NCAA knows that scummy khaki wearing son of a b*tch needs to pay the ultimate price for his dishonest behavior. I expect him to run back to the NFL next year to escape discipline because he doesn't want to accept accountability for his behavior.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This nicca literally keeps skipping over Sonny Dykes being a year 1 coach just like Venables but with less talent.....

Chandler Morris also took the job from Duggin and was TCU's starter until he went down in the opener....

But you rather dikkride like Pinky instead of just calling a spade a spade when it comes to certain posters in here. Whatever though, Enjoy your night breh 👍
I’m not skipping over anything

I said two totally different situations, tcu had returning talent

Ou got gutted by lincoln leaving

Max had been at tcu since his freshman year you making it seem like he just popped up, yeah he lost it but he still finished the season, and came back…so he’s a what…. Returning senior who went on to be big 12 player of the year

Who was Oklahoma’s qb oh yeah right a nikka that transferred who was ass

I don’t dikk ride nothing cuz I’m not gay so you can get the on with that notion, but rather than take a step back and say ou needs to get better and leave it at that, you tried to compare and contrast two programs that aren’t typically on the same level, while ignoring two situations that ain’t the same, and understanding tcu caught lightning in the bottle, because do you see tcu or ou coming back to the playoffs in the next 5 years ?

It’s ok to walk back a statement

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
This is not about a fukking cheeseburger :ufdup: ! This is about lying to the NCAA about recruiting and practice violations during covid. Hoebaugh was willing to sacrifice player's lives and put scUM football into trouble for wins. Tressel was fired for less and the NCAA know that scummy khaki wearing son of a b*tch needs to pay the ultimate price for his dishonest behavior. I expect him to run back to the NFL next year to escape discipline because he doesn't want to accept accountability for his behavior.

Dude the sweater vest did what he was supposed to do not snitch, the ncaa found out, they was gon sit him, he bounced and became AD

Jim getting heat for nothing

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Dude the sweater vest did what he was supposed to do not snitch, the ncaa found out, they was gon sit him, he bounced and became AD

Jim getting heat for nothing
Tressel got fired because he lied to the NCAA. The reason for it is understandable because the tattoo artist was dealing with drugs and he didn't want to put his players into harms way during the federal investigation. OSU had to get rid of him because he did violate a major rule with players taking impermissible benefits while playing therefore having to vacate wins and deal 1 year bowl ban. What concerns me is that scUM hasn't been proactive with dealing with Hoebaugh because he was caught lying to the NCAA too for level 2 violations which would have been less severe. He would have probably have lose a couple of scholarships and practices but would have been able to coach full time. If he willing to lie about this, then what else will he will lie for? Rivalry aside, this is a major red flag and probably the reason why he/scUM was trying to settle it before it goes the the NCAA COI. They peeped game and was like nope, your a$$ need to explain this :ufdup: :stopitslime:. The truth will come out school and Mr. Sleepover-teenagers-boys-house will be exposed for the person that he truly is :scust:.

F U C K I N G SCUMBAG

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Tressel got fired because he lied to the NCAA. The reason for it is understandable because the tattoo artist was dealing with drugs and he didn't want to put his players into harms way during the federal investigation. OSU had to get rid of him because he did violate a major rule with players taking impermissible benefits while playing therefore having to vacate wins and deal 1 year bowl ban. What concerns me is that scUM hasn't been proactive with dealing with Hoebaugh because he was caught lying to the NCAA too for level 2 violations which would have been less severe. He would have probably have lose a couple of scholarships and practices but would have been able to coach full time. If he willing to lie about this, then what else will he will lie for? Rivalry aside, this is a major red flag and probably the reason why he/scUM was trying to settle it before it goes the the NCAA COI. They peeped game and was like nope, your a$$ need to explain this :ufdup: :stopitslime:. The truth will come out school and Mr. Sleepover-teenagers-boys-house will be exposed for the person that he truly is :scust:.

F U C K I N G SCUMBAG

:dead:

Ayyyo bruh, the sweater vest was doing business as usual, and didn’t want to have to spill no real beans, like i said i respect he ain’t snitch, fukk the ncaa

This some humbug shyt and you know it