The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Miami had their first scrimmage today, pulled up.. That Transfer RB from Nebraska :whew: Ajay Allen, Now I see why they were mad he transferred. Dude dont look like much on sideline but when he get the rock? He was cooking, we kinda deep at RB with some ehh vets and some impressive freshman still tryna find they legs but dude look legit.. I still got to see it consistently from TVD but I can see the O coming together this season, that oline tho :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Maybe since they’re willing to pay, recruiting access, without the “win 10+ games in your first 3 years” pressure?

I’m like you, for whatever reason I’ve never had anything nice to say about A&M 🤣 I just don’t fw them at all.
I just don't get it. They're Minnesota south but with less nattys.

fukk aTm @DropTopDoc :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

It’s
Lsu
Osu
Uga
After that, it’s you pick your frustration, be it money, location, pressure, ability to aquire talent etc
My only reason for lsu 1

We’ve seen 3 separate guys get one, though if we are being honest Nick took his, les fell into one off the spine of nicks work, and Ed was a perfect storm of great season

But with lsu the pressure is there of the sec, variety, but I’d say down a notch from other schools, that are “supposed to win” no in state big school, most of your talent stays home plus you can pluck Texas and Mississippi talent, it’s want to from your boosters too

Osu almost the same as lsu but teams do fight for Ohio kids a bit more than Louisiana kids, and as good as osu is, lately they having trouble big game hunting outside the wr position and i don’t expect that to change

Uga is a set it and forget it program thanks to what Kirby built off marks work one day he will have to get a modern offense you can’t keep getting by on the 2012 Bama game plan because hitting on a top defense is hard year in and out
aTm over Oklahoma is wild. *AND florida

I’m guessing because proximity to talent, and want to (money)

Florida is tricky because when they on they on, but it’s not always a year to year thing, plus every body got their finger in the Florida pot, so you battling with all the big dogs for every player
:patrice: I think the B12 program with the most resources would be my answer to this question

Off rip, every SEC and B10 program is going to be hell. UGA has to play AU and Tenn every year, will have to now sprinkle in OU/UTa and rotate in Bama, LSU and whoever the hell from the west. tOSU gotta play whoever their 3 permanents were and Oregon fairly often. 1/3rd of both of them dudes’ schedules will be complete hell, even if they schedule spuds in OOC

Hypothetically, let’s say TCU. Program security, modern postseason success, fertile recruiting grounds, and look at their competition. I’m not saying I’d reject UGA, Bama, Michigan etc for them but in this landscape, it’s more of a conversation than it’s ever been (if success if your main desire)

Tcu ain’t big banking like that, the big 12 will rotate champs because it’s too many teams on the same level the big 12 chip ain’t your girl it’s just your turn
Oklahoma fans can’t answer this either but keep Riley name in their mouth :smh:
To be fair lincoln was at the helm and part of the issue, and surprise defense still an issue at Sc, and it’s not like either school can’t money whip most their competition, it is just a bit harder to get the talent in Norman than La

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
To be fair lincoln was at the helm and part of the issue, and surprise defense still an issue at Sc, and it’s not like either school can’t money whip most their competition, it is just a bit harder to get the talent in Norman than La
LincGOAT has four Big 12 titles, Three CFP appearances, and three Heisman winners :dahell:

Im talking about Venables OU team that went 6-7 :trash:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
LincGOAT has four Big 12 titles, Three CFP appearances, and three Heisman winners :dahell:

Im talking about Venables OU team that went 6-7 :trash:
They were talking Texas having stars and not making a run similar to tcu

What Lincoln took over and the gutted team Brent took over is not the same

That aside ou gotta get over Lincoln choosing up and bouncing, it’s done let it go

Lincoln needs to beat them defense lacking charges too though

Silkk

Daps
They were talking Texas having stars and not making a run similar to tcu

What Lincoln took over and the gutted team Brent took over is not the same
So TCU had more talent than Oklahoma last season?

Silkk

Daps
Any chance OU becomes the new Nebraska?!
I would’ve said no if they stayed in the Big 12. In the SEC, It’s possible.

We’ve seen how fast great programs like LSU & Florida go up & down. Shid Tennessee was down for like 20 years before last season.