The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You went ghost when we got up 20 or so 3 years ago, and didn’t stick around for the proceedings when Bo Nix was smoking Death Valley pack, so I definitely believe you tried

You turned your best team since you was in middle school to memorable Utah beatings and a very memorable Tulane show, let me know if you forgot about them yet
I’d take 6-6 USC seasons over ever being an Auburn fan. :manny:

shythole fans for a shythole team in a shythole town :yawn:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Y’all ain’t seeing any title games with that shythole defense, but you probably already accepted that too :manny:
Said by a dude who's team is coming off a 3 win season......Aight

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You went ghost when we got up 20 or so 3 years ago, and didn’t stick around for the proceedings when Bo Nix was smoking Death Valley pack, so I definitely believe you tried

You turned your best team since you was in middle school to memorable Utah beatings and a very memorable Tulane show, let me know if you forgot about them yet
He said you forget about Tulane yet

kevin-ahh.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
No hating on USC, but I think it’s easier for programs nowadays who been there to get back there. Since 2010, we been there twice, Oregon twice, LSU been there twice, OSU a few times, Bama/UGA/Clemson a lot. ND was there once but tons of playoff appearances. FSU and TCU are the only real one offs in the last 13 years

Even if you push that back a few years, the list of teams don’t really change. Bama in 09, UF in 08, LSU in 07. Move it up a few years, you take Auburn and LSU off, but more or less the same

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
After an awful spring game, everyone had incoming transfer Jake Coker penciled in as the starter, until Blake Sims started vs WVU and didn’t let go of the starting spot

Btw, remember those Amari Cooper vs Kevin White debates?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Re-watching 2010 USC-Aub SEC CG

Man, Spurrier had worse luck than the Harden Rockets or mid 2010 Packers, in terms of losing on that one game. Two losses to Cam, 3 point loss to Auburn, 2 point loss to LSU in Baton Rouge, and a 2 point loss to UTk. Those are pretty much the losses that kept them from a SEC CG, SEC CG appearance and top 2 in the SEC East (the 2012 East was fukking nuts) from 2010 to 2013.

I can't even say they didn't have the talent, just a few bad ball bounces

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Ayyyyy-fukkin-yoooooo

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Re-watching 2010 USC-Aub SEC CG

Man, Spurrier had worse luck than the Harden Rockets or mid 2010 Packers, in terms of losing on that one game. Two losses to Cam, 3 point loss to Auburn, 2 point loss to LSU in Baton Rouge, and a 2 point loss to UTk. Those are pretty much the losses that kept them from a SEC CG, SEC CG appearance and top 2 in the SEC East (the 2012 East was fukking nuts) from 2010 to 2013.

I can't even say they didn't have the talent, just a few bad ball bounces

That’s how it be, it’s one thing to get your head beat in year after year, it’s another you keep knocking on the door but nothing comes of it, this shyt is as much luck as it is being good

Not for nothing cam and nick did work in the 10 chip game but that call where the play was dead, but technically not and buddy ran to get you all in fg range pretty much was game, it sucks but it’s luck too