PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You’re blind if you dont think Rece shows bama bias, you should have seen him acting a fool when LSU beat Bama and they started talking about LSU sneaking into the playoffs he was losing his mind

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
full article : Which colleges recruit South Florida the best? Prep coaches dish on all things ’crootin

they speaking to South Florida football coaches. coaches were asked which schools dont come by their school enough.
isnt it on your school to have good enough players for them schools to consider?
Its impossible to keep these dudes happy, its like they wanted to be recruited like the player themselves.. Some of these guys openly say they dont got recruits but still worried about coaches stopping by Doral, Barbara Goleman, etc.. :mjlol: Manny be writing whatever sometimes at the athletic to meet quota or something..

Also Transfer portal has done a number on some kids but what really hurting is mediocre players not getting phased out because of covid year, and players getting extra years to backlog rosters.. Miami picked up a kid from Oregon who is going on EIGHTH YEAR in college football AND eligible for an ADDITIONAL NINTH YEAR.. WHAT. THE. fukk. :heh: This guy better be working on a doctorate and not have some liberal arts degree

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Bama alum are so chill about Bama, and it’s so funny, the loudest mf went to uwa or USA or no where at all :russ:

Thought ol @smitty22 was a goner, lil Brutus picked up the phone was like
:damn: meooooooowww!!!

I was like what’s that boy, Smitty is up in his man cave listening to Al green and 808’s and heartbreaks :sadcam:

I called mrs Smitty and was like this is not a drill, you gotta comfort Smitty in only a way a wife can to get him back

Next morning lil Brutus sent me a thumbs up emoji

So i knew my boy GTD

martin-lawrence-what-does-gtd-stand-for.gif

DescriptiveSlushyAnnelida-size_restricted.gif
Bozo squad strikes again

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
LSU shoulda got in if they beat UGA (anyone deserves a title shot if they did that last year), but that wasn’t really an impressive team by the eye test. Maybe it was just bc all the non-Georgia teams in the conference were close though

I don’t think whoever you view the #2 as had a great argument by the end of the year

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Tennessee beat yall by 50 points at home. They probably should have got in over yall :what:

What hurt them was their QB getting hurt and then the bad loss to SCAR. Those statements were before that.
Don’t go back off what you said, you said the man never said anything about LSU shouldn’t make the playoff. He went on a Tennesse show to talk shyt and he was on TV going on a rant about how they shouldn’t make the playoffs if they win out. That man sounded like a bitter bammer through out that whole ordeal

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Don’t go back off what you said, you said the man never said anything about LSU shouldn’t make the playoff. He went on a Tennesse show to talk shyt and he was on TV going on a rant about how they shouldn’t make the playoffs if they win out. That man sounded like a bitter bammer through out that whole ordeal
I was saying the same shyt :what:

How should you make the playoff over a team with the same number of Ls and they beat yall at home by 50 points? :what: