Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My original post was reference to this

You must have selective memory
And then you posted a clip of him arguing in favor of Tennessee because they flexed on yall head to head….

What does that have to do with Alabama?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
And then you posted a clip of him arguing in favor of Tennessee because they flexed on yall head to head….

What does that have to do with Alabama?
You literally said this

You’re lying. Everybody said LSU beat UGA they should be in. EVERYBODY

Before they choked to A&M

he was the only one publicly cock blocking LsU after they beat Bama, LSU boards and Twitter were clowning him about it

Silkk

Daps
You literally said this

he was the only one publicly cock blocking LsU after they beat Bama, LSU boards and Twitter were clowning him about it
The clip you posted was from Nov. 11th…

Before Tennessee played South Carolina…

He was not the only one saying Tenn should be in over LSU and Bama if their only loss was to Georgia. You are lying if you say otherwise. They beat both LSU & Alabama. I’m not sure what’s so confusing to you about that.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

That was before Tennessee got smacked by South Carolina

Rece was right

Remember Tennessee was 9-1, #5 in the country heading into that game with a win over y’all and us as well

Y’all already had 2 losses by that point

An 11-1 Tennessee with wins over Alabama and SEC Champ LSU would’ve absolutely gotten into the playoff

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That UCF class is ridiculous. I hope Gus can finally fukking improve to that next step of consistency because he has a LOADED thing with that program rn

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That was before Tennessee got smacked by South Carolina

Rece was right

Remember Tennessee was 9-1, #5 in the country heading into that game with a win over y’all and us as well

Y’all already had 2 losses by that point

An 11-1 Tennessee with wins over Alabama and SEC Champ LSU would’ve absolutely gotten into the playoff
Nah it’s easy to say that now but that wasn’t the thinking at that time, LSU would have had a division title, a SEC conference title, and a win over the team that whooped them, Tennessee wouldnt have even had a division title and a team from their division would have already have been in with UGA being a lock.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The clip you posted was from Nov. 11th…

Before Tennessee played South Carolina…

He was not the only one saying Tenn should be in over LSU and Bama if their only loss was to Georgia. You are lying if you say otherwise. They beat both LSU & Alabama. I’m not sure what’s so confusing to you about that.
I don’t care about any of that I’m pointing out Rece Davis is a bammer, just cuz you never notice don’t mean other don’t, look up rece Davis and bama on Twitter

Silkk

Daps
Nah it’s easy to say that now but that wasn’t the thinking at that time, LSU would have had a division title, a SEC conference title, and a win over the team that whooped them, Tennessee wouldnt have even had a division title and a team from their division would have already have been in with UGA being a lock.
But they whipped yall at home even worse :what:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

didnt know VY was considering KSU

maybe he wouldnt have got in trouble for selling stuff at UM