The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So rather than ask actual fans you are answering for them
All you have to do is go look at the posts post Michigan game until about the time that USC lost to Utah.

Ohio State fans went from questioning their existence that week to popping their shyt again once they knew they were making the playoffs and possibly had another crack at Michigan.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
All you have to do is go look at the posts post Michigan game until about the time that USC lost to Utah.

Ohio State fans went from questioning their existence that week to popping their shyt again once they knew they were making the playoffs and possibly had another crack at Michigan.

Again everything but actually ask the people, ghat damn you need to run for office, or you missed your calling as a lawyer you might give ol @MustafaSTL a run for his money in depositions

Silkk and associates

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Alotta tough talk from a fan of a team that’s only beat us 3 times in the last 17 years. :umad:
Worry about that already weak secondary getting even weaker

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

F3ClVf_bEAAqs2t