The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It’s 4 & 5 stars all over the field…you can come in and it’s a legit NFL draft pick ahead of you on the depth chart. shyt I’d go to UCF or FSU too :yeshrug:
Shoutout to Big Bear :myman:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
He’s picking Texas

Texas bought him
:mjlol: at Texas bought him as if we did it in an illegal way. Y'all offered an NIL package as well, it just paled in comparison to ours and the only examples y'all could set forth was a woman's basketball player and a gymnast. Meanwhile our center on the OL is driving a Urus. Y'all also offered to move the family to the fine city of Baton Rouge so the family could stay close to him. So the better term were y'all were outbid, which is going to be a recurring theme for LSU football.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:mjlol: at Texas bought him as if we did it in an illegal way. Y'all offered an NIL package as well, it just paled in comparison to ours and the only examples y'all could set forth was a woman's basketball player and a gymnast. Meanwhile our center on the OL is driving a Urus. Y'all also offered to move the family to the fine city of Baton Rouge so the family could stay close to him. So the better term were y'all were outbid, which is going to be a recurring theme for LSU football.
Y’all have to bring in the brink truck to keep an instate player tho

And anyways who cares it’s just Texas, yall not a threat to anyone I can see if he was going to bama

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Y’all have to bring in the brink truck to keep an instate player tho

And anyways who cares it’s just Texas, yall not a threat to anyone I can see if he was going to bama

Y'all lost the #1 and #2 players in the state of Louisiana to us last year, and about to lose the #1 player in Louisiana to us again this year. Y'all don't even have a brinks truck to back up :russ:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Picks on Simmons are all over the place. Truly don't know who he's picking tomorrow. :jbhmm: @ReturnOfJudah @O.iatlhawksfan
texas-long-horns-football.gif

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Y'all lost the #1 and #2 players in the state of Louisiana to us last year, and about to lose the #1 player in Louisiana to us again this year. Y'all don't even have a brinks truck to back up :russ:
That’s not true Archie was never on the radar everybody knows that and who cares we’ve recruited like this for years and still win, we can get a 3* from the state and he becomes a star for us y’all get too 5 recruiting classes and can’t get passed TCU’s roster full of 3*