The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
All you have to do is go look at the posts post Michigan game until about the time that USC lost to Utah.

Ohio State fans went from questioning their existence that week to popping their shyt again once they knew they were making the playoffs and possibly had another crack at Michigan.
No true for the majority of OSU fans. Oh and don’t bring up some quotes from 1 random OSU fan on Twitter.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full article : Which colleges recruit South Florida the best? Prep coaches dish on all things ’crootin

they speaking to South Florida football coaches. coaches were asked which schools dont come by their school enough.
isnt it on your school to have good enough players for them schools to consider?

Which college programs do you not see often enough that you think should be swinging by your practices and evaluating your players?
Smith:
North Carolina. That’s one a lot of kids would be interested in. They did come through this year, but I don’t remember North Carolina coming in ever before that.

Booker T.’s Harris: I did tell Coach Harris at Miami, I’d like to see other Miami position coaches come by. I look at Miami, FIU, FAU a little differently because you’re close to us. It’s still good for the DB coach to come by and see the DBs. We’re too close. I mean, if the DB coach from Bama comes by and tells our kids, “Well, if they want you so bad why isn’t the Miami DBs coach coming out?” He’d have a point. Florida came once — not as much as they should with (former Florida linebacker) Ben Hanks Sr. graduating from there. I guess everybody has their strategy with how they do things in recruiting.

Joseph: A lot of West Coast guys don’t come around. I think they’re afraid guys won’t leave South Florida. But today’s age — where kids go around the United States for 7v7 — I don’t think you can say they won’t leave South Florida. South Florida kids are traveling. Look at Arizona’s roster.
Dunn: USF didn’t come through very strong before, but (defensive coordinator) Todd Orlando has been through a lot now. They picked up full force. (Head coach Alex Golesh) and several assistants came through in the spring. It was a noticeable change.

Heidelberg: The Gators came, but they were position-specific. They only wanted to talk to me about (four-star cornerback) Jamari Howard. I think they’re doing their school a disservice.

Delgado: Florida, I’ve never seen the Gators once at Doral. This is my fourth year. Now, I may not have the high-end guys they want to see. But in the old days, they came anyway. I think recruiting has gotten a little lazy. You flock to certain places and don’t do your job enough. Randy Shannon is old school. He’s good. (Miami’s) Alex (Mirabal) comes to our school. It doesn’t matter if we don’t have a guy, but they do their due diligence like they’re supposed to. Because I will have a guy at some point, and I’m going to remember.

Cribeiro: The University of Miami could do a better job. I know they target certain schools where talent is more prevalent. But I do think we have a couple of guys that are worth a look now. I’m a UM alumnus. I’d love to see them come out a little bit more.

Bishop: I’d like to see more SEC schools like Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, as well as Ohio State, my alma mater.

Manasco: Notre Dame doesn’t come through every year. Stanford doesn’t come through every year. Pretty much everybody else is solid coming through Palmetto. When you have (former five-star defensive lineman) Leonard Taylor and (former five-star cornerback) Jason Marshall, you start seeing everybody.

Harden: I’m just grateful for the ones that do come. If there’s one in town who doesn’t stop by, I’ll call and they tell me they’ll be back on the next go-around.

Senatus: I don’t see UCF as present. Going into the Big 12, I thought they’d focus south and be more in tune in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach. I think not having a key figure with attachments down here is probably the reason.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
full article : Which colleges recruit South Florida the best? Prep coaches dish on all things ’crootin

they speaking to South Florida football coaches. coaches were asked which schools dont come by their school enough.
isnt it on your school to have good enough players for them schools to consider?

Completely shocked they all didn't say Miami. One constant thing among South Florida high school coaches year over year is them bytching about Miami "not showing enough love".

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No true for the majority of OSU fans. Oh and don’t bring up some quotes from 1 random OSU fan on Twitter.
Yall were literally on here talking about how football really didn’t matter in the grand scheme of things and how it was “just a game” :russ:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Yall were literally on here talking about how football really didn’t matter in the grand scheme of things and how it was “just a game” :russ:
Yo you lying more than @Trust Me. That’s crazy. After scUM won i gave them their props and said we didn’t deserve to make the playoffs. After :samDucktales: got their ass beat again by Utah i was like they ain’t got no choice but to put us in. Still was like we ain’t deserve it. Ended up being a fg away from winning it all. Stop with the :samDucktales:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yo you lying more than @Trust Me. That’s crazy. After scUM won i gave them their props and said we didn’t deserve to make the playoffs. After :samDucktales: got their ass beat again by Utah i was like they ain’t got no choice but to put us in. Still was like we ain’t deserve it. Ended up being a fg away from winning it all. Stop with the :samDucktales:
I’ll find the thread when I get back tonight :russ:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I’ll find the thread when I get back tonight :russ:
No need to find the post. @smitty22 stay lying. We all know he was bout to commit that, before @DropTopDoc DM Mrs. Smitty and told her to give the lil homie some lovin. To 'forget about football... it isn't important in the grand scheme of things' :steviej:

The streets remember Smutty. :ufdup:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Alotta tough talk from a fan of a team that’s only beat us 3 times in the last 17 years. :umad:
You nikkas queefing online about the talent we stealing from ya with Freeze. I guarantee it’s gonna be a different story when we ain’t got a 3rd of blue chips you roaches got :mjgrin:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
He bout to hang it up after this season :wow:
When Ashford drops 450 on his head and Saban looks back at Sleaze with the
juice-2pac.gif

:mjgrin:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
No need to find the post. @smitty22 stay lying. We all know he was bout to commit that, before @DropTopDoc DM Mrs. Smitty and told her to give the lil homie some lovin. To 'forget about football... it isn't important in the grand scheme of things' :steviej:

Never mind @Silkk . You don’t lie as much as him. :martinBuck:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Never had any inkling that Rece Davis went to Bama. :ehh:

Never shows any bias at all to them.

Bama alum are so chill about Bama, and it’s so funny, the loudest mf went to uwa or USA or no where at all :russ:

Thought ol @smitty22 was a goner, lil Brutus picked up the phone was like
:damn: meooooooowww!!!

I was like what’s that boy, Smitty is up in his man cave listening to Al green and 808’s and heartbreaks :sadcam:

I called mrs Smitty and was like this is not a drill, you gotta comfort Smitty in only a way a wife can to get him back

Next morning lil Brutus sent me a thumbs up emoji

So i knew my boy GTD

martin-lawrence-what-does-gtd-stand-for.gif

DescriptiveSlushyAnnelida-size_restricted.gif