The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I know @Ed MOTHERfukkING G was one but who were the other posters arguing that conference realignment has something to do with academics and it’s not just football related?
I was saying what THEY were saying. And all 4 (Oregon, UCLA, USC, Washington) are AAU schools so I'm STILL right you fukking idiot :camby:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Desmond Howard is a hack. Chuck Woodson is a Homer but still much better
Desmond calls it straight down the middle, no bias, and is insightful
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What if you lose tho? Some Bama LSU 2011 ish

If you lose in regular season and beat them en route to a title, it’s still tarnished from the first loss

Beat them in regular season and lose in playoffs to them, the regular season win meant jack shyt

Butttt beating twice (which is extremely difficult in CFB) would be glorious.

Maybe I’m in the minority here, but had y’all played OSU again this past season, I think they win. They gave UGA all the could handle and were a bad kick away from winning it all (they would’ve smashed Tcu) ,yet had they beat uga and Tcu to win it all that title would have the lost to UM blemish on it.

All always be in the rivalries 1x per year.

There’s the potential for meeting 3x in one season now

Any loss to osu or y’all suck

I think having two bites at the apple may be a different animal with osu, they probably wouldn’t lose twice, but putting us on opposite ends of the bracket will help that

If the game is close and we lose by a fg and have another shot at it I’d be happy,

If we still going to a title I don’t care if we lost to y’all or osu, yeah it sucks but if we win a natty fukk y’all

Yep, Hopefully with Oregon & Washington coming in they rethink the no division thing.
I think they doing pods 3-4 mains then others, which leads me to believe others get scooped up to keep a pac div of the big (org and Washington St, maybe Stanford and cal (California university system)