The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@Sauce Dab this what hate look like when your 1st 3 games are at noon on the B1G network :beutusDamn:
So the flagship network of the conference chose to have it's two time defending champion represent it above any other team
full

Sounds about right to me
full

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nobody is overlooking them teams.. yall trying to make it seem like yall the only league that goes through this. If you a target, you gonna get everybodys best... we go through it. YALL do too.

I wasnt laughing at the teams, I was laughing at the notion Im supposed to be scared when nobody else is scared. And we gotta be scared of travel and the current Bigs dont.. yall gotta travel too.
These dudes just talking smh

If it wasn't for Oregon giving Michigan the blueprint to beat Ohio State, They'd still be getting their heads beat in. Oregon can go to The Horseshoe and do this but should be scared of going to Iowa or Northwestern :mjlol:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

If it wasn't for Oregon giving Michigan the blueprint to beat Ohio State, They'd still be getting their heads beat in. Oregon can go to The Horseshoe and do this but should be scared of going to Iowa or Northwestern :mjlol:

So if Oregon wouldn't have beaten them hoes in Columbus, Harbaugh would've never.. played Harbaugh ball.. and beaten them? Is that what you meant? :comeon:

Silkk

Daps
So if Oregon wouldn't have beaten them hoes in Columbus, Harbaugh would've never.. played Harbaugh ball.. and beaten them? Is that what you meant? :comeon:
He had how many tries before?

Fakkit even cancelled the 2020 game so they wouldn't actually put 100 on yall :dead:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Blueprint huh? OSU is 9-1 vs Oregon and scUM has 3 wins in 20 years. :laff: . Drunk Silkkk posting

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He had how many tries before?

Fakkit even cancelled the 2020 game so they wouldn't actually put 100 on yall :dead:
He didn't have a QB worth a damn until now :gucci:

You know what that second reply says to me. It says .. you been in the soft ass Pac for so long.. that you prolly got highlights in your hair, wear sunblock, saw the Barbie movie in IMAX, and paint your nails like your starting QB does. :hhh:

USC to the B1G is kinda like the parents of a feminine boy, forcing him to military school to man him up. Cause he's sawft.

Are you sawft, @Silkk ??:sas2:

And @L. Deezy I think you misunderstood what brehs have been saying. All we're saying is that its a different animal having to play in the Midwest in late October/November. Especially in places like Columbus, Ann Arbor, Iowa City (with them kids... :mjcry: ... you gonna witness it soon... aint that right @smitty22 ??) Madison etc.

And you brought up Heisman QB's in the Pac. Have you ever asked yourself why they put up them PS5 numbers? Could it be ya'll don't play much defense out west? I'm just askin.. :hubie:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Dam that was impressive, I remember Mario taking UO into the shoe and NOBODY giving them a chance, and they were down some key players and did their thing up there.. Cotdam Mario you better be doing the same thing in miami :damn:

Silkk

Daps
He didn't have a QB worth a damn until now :gucci:

You know what that second reply says to me. It says .. you been in the soft ass Pac for so long.. that you prolly got highlights in your hair, wear sunblock, saw the Barbie movie in IMAX, and paint your nails like your starting QB does. :hhh:

USC to the B1G is kinda like the parents of a feminine boy, forcing him to military school to man him up. Cause he's sawft.

Are you sawft, @Silkk ??:sas2:

And @L. Deezy I think you misunderstood what brehs have been saying. All we're saying is that its a different animal having to play in the Midwest in late October/November. Especially in places like Columbus, Ann Arbor, Iowa City (with them kids... :mjcry: ... you gonna witness it soon... aint that right @smitty22 ??) Madison etc.

And you brought up Heisman QB's in the Pac. Have you ever asked yourself why they put up them PS5 numbers? Could it be ya'll don't play much defense out west? I'm just askin.. :hubie:
He never had a QB worth a damn? He had the same QB in 2020 and 2021 so....:patrice:

And can you remind me of the Dwayne Haskins' stats his last year in Columbus? Im Just asking as well :mjpls: