PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Tracy Pierson of 247Sports' Bruin Report Online reported some details surrounding Dante Moore on the latest episode of the BRO podcast. UCLA fans have been freaking out about this for the past 24 hours.

It sounds like there is an extremely real chance that Dante Moore leaves UCLA after this season.

Some quotes from Tracy on the podcast...

• "I can't tell you everything. Let's just say, hypothetically, there's a situation where there might be some frustration over the NIL situation."
  • "There's a lot of people who are close to this situation that are starting to think about it right now. It's a tough situation. I don't necessarily see this all going really well."
  • "He's frustrated."
  • "It's either he's really good and then he goes out and markets himself for another NIL deal and probably transfers or he doesn't win the position and he's frustrated and leaves anyway."
  • "I know there will be fans out there saying, 'Tracy, you're just speculating,' but I'm not."
  • "I'll just say this, if it's even, Ethan Garbers should start, knowing some of the little politics going on. And if you get a 5-star guy with a lot of NIL, this is big boy football and you've gotta step up and manage your five-star guy with NIL. I'll say that."
Tracy then followed up and responded to a post on the BRO message board with this:

"This is in no way an issue with the UCLA NIL Collective. It is absolutely able to pay Moore what it’s committed to pay him. But there are essentially two issues. Moore has to fulfill his obligations to get paid. And Moore’s people will almost certainly demand more NIL. If the situation were similar at a big boy program, the coaching staff (not the NIL Collective) would step up to manage the situation."

UCLA brehs.. ya'll might be dodging a bullet. :francis:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Tracy Pierson of 247Sports' Bruin Report Online reported some details surrounding Dante Moore on the latest episode of the BRO podcast. UCLA fans have been freaking out about this for the past 24 hours.

It sounds like there is an extremely real chance that Dante Moore leaves UCLA after this season.

Some quotes from Tracy on the podcast...

• "I can't tell you everything. Let's just say, hypothetically, there's a situation where there might be some frustration over the NIL situation."
  • "There's a lot of people who are close to this situation that are starting to think about it right now. It's a tough situation. I don't necessarily see this all going really well."
  • "He's frustrated."
  • "It's either he's really good and then he goes out and markets himself for another NIL deal and probably transfers or he doesn't win the position and he's frustrated and leaves anyway."
  • "I know there will be fans out there saying, 'Tracy, you're just speculating,' but I'm not."
  • "I'll just say this, if it's even, Ethan Garbers should start, knowing some of the little politics going on. And if you get a 5-star guy with a lot of NIL, this is big boy football and you've gotta step up and manage your five-star guy with NIL. I'll say that."
Tracy then followed up and responded to a post on the BRO message board with this:

"This is in no way an issue with the UCLA NIL Collective. It is absolutely able to pay Moore what it’s committed to pay him. But there are essentially two issues. Moore has to fulfill his obligations to get paid. And Moore’s people will almost certainly demand more NIL. If the situation were similar at a big boy program, the coaching staff (not the NIL Collective) would step up to manage the situation."

UCLA brehs.. ya'll might be dodging a bullet. :francis:

He stay looking for a check, lil nikka ain’t even threw his first collegiate pass, like damn calm down and ball then get paid

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Rivalry aside, this is good insight into being a coordinator, but it also speaks into knowing what you got, and getting the most out of your players

“Unfortunately though, i’m absolutely terrible at all of these things, and will probably be fired before i ever get to face Oregon again :mjcry:

BOOGERS.0.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
whats gonna be interesting is seeing yall start to respect some of these road trips and trap games the big ten fans are intimately aware of

@ night at penn state?
Late season @ Iowa?
November in Wisconsin?
The Indiana / Northwestern / Minnesota game that is after penn state, but before ohio state [the trap game]
Michigan when they're locked in mid season?
ohio state in your house, at night?
A pissed off michigan state?
you-gon-learn-furious-styles.gif

Iowa? NW? ILLINOIS?

No diffeerent than going to Pullman (Washington St) when Leach was the coach.

Only games that ever made me nervous

As far as a Penn St.. big games are what they are.

Why yall trying to make Pac teams scared of teams yall routinely beat? Lol.

Is this hazing or some shyt? Lol

No fear in none of them squads. Its football, some games you just lose.. but thinking its like some routine shyt they will win in so called trap games is insane.

If this was the Cristobal led teams and his ridiculous IF WE SCORE 27 points and run the ball philosophy, we should win was coming to the Big 10, I could see that. But dont try to haze us bro.. lol

Iowa and Minnesota.. lol.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Iowa? NW? ILLINOIS?

No fear in none of them squads. Its football, some games you just lose.. but thinking its like some routine shyt they will win in so called trap games is insane.

If this was the Cristobal led teams and his ridiculous IF WE SCORE 27 points and run the ball philosophy, we should win was coming to the Big 10, I could see that. But dont try to haze us bro.. lol

2022 michigan is literally one or their best teams of all time…like…top 5 at least

Week before the osu game…the ultimate trap…

Yeah..
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Iowa? NW? ILLINOIS?

Minn is on the rise. Won’t be elite but they’ll start winning games they’re supposed to lose. Night game in Iowa city is rough.

You’ll see breh. Both Nebraska and PSU thought they’d be running the conference when they joined.

Will be dope to have y’all in the tgread to talk shyt.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Iowa? NW? ILLINOIS?

Ask @smitty22 about the Spoilermakers and late season vs Iowa…:sas2:
This conference aint as 2-team as you think…:sas1:you gotta bring it or you’ll get stole on

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Minn is on the rise. Won’t be elite but they’ll start winning games they’re supposed to lose. Night game in Iowa city is rough.

You’ll see breh. Both Nebraska and PSU thought they’d be running the conference when they joined.

Wtf? This league has absolutely no athletic QBs they play against.. none. Thats why when they play them, they always out of position and getting rolled on so called elite D. Im not scared of no Fuhkin Iowa.

We 5-0 in our last games against the big 10. Wtf.

And nobody in life thought Nebraska and Penn St would come in and kill the Big 10.. you just made that all the way up. Oregon and the Pac teams wont just do that either. Yall mentioninig teams that dont do jack shyt outside their conference

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Wtf? This league has absolutely no atletic QBs they play against.. none. Thats why when they play them, they always out of position and getting rolled on so called elite D. Im not scared of no Fuhkin Iowa.

We 5-0 in our last games against the big 10. Wtf.

And nobody in life thought Nebraska and Penn St would come in and kill the Big 10.. you just made that all the way up. Oregon and the Pac teams wont just do that either. Yall mentioninig teams that dont do jack shyt outside their conference

If the B1G was whack y’all & UW wouldn’t be taking less money than every other member til 2030 to be in it…

I’m not saying Oregon will be trash. Y’all have been an elite program for some time now. Also not saying a night game at iowa is something to be “afraid of” but thinking you’ll roll in and out of there with an easy win is wishful thinking.

PSU fans and Nebraska fans absolutely thought they’d run the conference. The other big ten fans in here will remember the message boards back when ne tasks joined they thought they’d win the conference within 2-3 years, and it’s still never happened. They had the same thoughts that the B1G was some plodding conference and coming from the BXII with more dynamic offenses and big bad OU/UT, they’d win easily. They play no defense in the big 12 and tbh the Pac 8/10/12 was never known for defense either.

Again, I’m not saying y’all going to come in and be a 6 win team forever but don’t be thinking road games across the country are a cake walk, especially sandwiched in between rivalry games or major match ups.

Just curious what timeline you give Oregon to win the conference?

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
If the B1G was whack y’all & UW wouldn’t be taking less money than every other member til 2030 to be in it…

I’m not saying Oregon will be trash. Y’all have been an elite program for some time now. Also not saying a night game at iowa is something to be “afraid of” but thinking you’ll roll in and out of there with an easy win is wishful thinking.

PSU fans and Nebraska fans absolutely thought they’d run the conference. The other big ten fans in here will remember the message boards back when ne tasks joined they thought they’d win the conference within 2-3 years, and it’s still never happened. They had the same thoughts that the B1G was some plodding conference and coming from the BXII with more dynamic offenses and big bad OU/UT, they’d win easily. They play no defense in the big 12 and tbh the Pac 8/10/12 was never known for defense either.

Again, I’m not saying y’all going to come in and be a 6 win team forever but don’t be thinking road games across the country are a cake walk, especially sandwiched in between rivalry games or major match ups.

What you bringing up money for? Keep it football.

Oregon could play for free in any conference and get bankrolled my dude. Just keep it football

Just stop telling me I need to be scared of teams that have done nothing in the Big 10. If Mich and Ohio St aint scared of them..why should we or USC and Wash be scared. I cant speak for UCLA..but Imma include them because of Chip and Dante