The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Watching these Colorado fall camp blogs. They better be glad they are in the Pac this season.

They look like they would get out physicaled by most teams
You think the Big 12 is better than the Pac 12 this season? :leostare:

Silkk

Daps
This would be the WOAT national championship game :scusthov: Plus Brian Kelly won’t make it that far even with all those good players he would find a way to choke in the semi finals or the sec Championship edit I take that back USC VS MICHIGAN would be the woat national championship game I hope the government fake a alien invasion right before kickoff
8-4 babble

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
This would be the WOAT national championship game :scusthov: Plus Brian Kelly won’t make it that far even with all those good players he would find a way to choke in the semi finals or the sec Championship edit I take that back USC VS MICHIGAN would be the woat national championship game I hope the government fake a alien invasion right before kickoff
LSU - Brian Kelly
USC - Rival
Michigan - Your Daddies

If any combo were to play for the NC.. who you rootin for big dog? :mjgrin:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
LSU - Brian Kelly
USC - Rival
Michigan - Your Daddies

Daddies???? This might be a dream year for me both the lions and Michigan got preseason hype watch both teams fall short as usual leaving the whole state of Michigan in tears :mjcry: I can’t wait:wow:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Daddies???? This might be a dream year for me both the lions and Michigan got preseason hype watch both teams fall short as usual leaving the whole state of Michigan in tears :mjcry: I can’t wait:wow:
You still aint answer the question .. :umad:

Silkk

Daps
LSU - Brian Kelly
USC - Rival
Michigan - Your Daddies

Notre Dame fans some hoes for being mad at B.Kelly

Was straight up TRASH before he got there. Rebuilt them into a respectable football program while getting paid table scraps.

Leaves to finally go get paid while leaving them a successor/stable program and all they do is talk down on him like a bitter ex :scust:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Oh i can paint a picture too

bbRphZV.gif

7Cnx40l.0.gif

kDiodDx.gif

Ny3hRjF.gif

iOXBUo2.gif

resize
DqCteOMWoAEjc9F.jpg

Purdue Pete >>>>>>>>>>> brutus

sadpizza.gif

Hell of a pizza party where the sun don’t shine

Hope so

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Cade was :gucci:

I'm not even gonna talk about B1G defenses no more. I just know they're better than what the Pac been for decades.

Remember how Ohio State was actin 2 years ago?

*It's cold

*It's snowin

*Cant feel the ball :dame:

When's the last time ya'll played in snow?

How bout in front of more than 15k fans? :lolbron:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Notre Dame fans some hoes for being mad at B.Kelly

Was straight up TRASH before he got there. Rebuilt them into a respectable football program while getting paid table scraps.

Leaves to finally go get paid while leaving them a successor/stable program and all they do is talk down on him like a bitter ex :scust:
Bytch azz niqqa check my post history I am not mad at Kelly and he wanted to stay at ND but they wasn’t willing to match the contract and it’s easier to recruit at LSU I’m just telling you what it is Kelly always comes up short in big games

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Bytch azz niqqa check my post history I am not mad at Kelly and he wanted to stay at ND but they wasn’t willing to match the contract and it’s easier to recruit at LSU I’m just telling you what it is Kelly always comes up short in big games
I think he got the most juice up out that situation for you, but, he figured if he was going to get him a ring he’d have to switch, it’s a lot easier to make it happen there, and lsu gets it country club look