Ny3hRjF.gif

iOXBUo2.gif

resize
DqCteOMWoAEjc9F.jpg

Purdue Pete >>>>>>>>>>> brutus

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
We’re good everywhere but secondary is kind of a mystery rn, two new corners will be starting
Sheesh both corners, thats TOUGH.. :patrice: Gonna know REAL early what them boys about, got Keon Coleman and Johnny Wilson assignments game one..

I dont think I was posting here when it happened, but what were your thoughts on BK getting rid of Corey Raymond? Dude is arguably best db coach in nation..

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Sheesh both corners, thats TOUGH.. :patrice: Gonna know REAL early what them boys about, got Keon Coleman and Johnny Wilson assignments game one..

I dont think I was posting here when it happened, but what were your thoughts on BK getting rid of Corey Raymond? Dude is arguably best db coach in nation..
Yea FSU game will be a toss up I have no idea who is winning that game

Corey Raymond to me was a overrated recruiter he never really got big names out of state only guys who were coming to LSU if he was here or not(Stingley and Fulton) but I will say he’s is great developing. He made Cordale Flott and Jay Ward who were both 3* from OOS and made them legit NFL draft picks

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He never had a QB worth a damn? He had the same QB in 2020 and 2021 so....:patrice:

And can you remind me of the Dwayne Haskins' stats his last year in Columbus? Im Just asking as well :mjpls:
Cade and JJ the same now? That's like sayin Clay Helton = Lincoln Riley. :comeon:

And notice nobody brought up them Bucks when talkin bout defense. They barely play any at all. :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cade and JJ the same now? That's like sayin Clay Helton = Lincoln Riley. :comeon:

And notice nobody brought up them Bucks when talkin bout defense. They barely play any at all. :manny:
Was JJ yall qb in 2021? :comeon:

And we’re talking about their offense against the allegedly great Big10 defenses :skip:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Was JJ yall qb in 2021? :comeon:

And we’re talking about their offense against the allegedly great Big10 defenses :skip:
Cade was :gucci:

I'm not even gonna talk about B1G defenses no more. I just know they're better than what the Pac been for decades.

Remember how Ohio State was actin 2 years ago?

*It's cold

*It's snowin

*Cant feel the ball :dame:

When's the last time ya'll played in snow?

How bout in front of more than 15k fans? :lolbron:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

It’s a damn shame we don’t have games from back then in 4K. Dudes in 50 years are going to be watching Cam in 720p

Edit: I don't think dudes will ever be able to state how piss poor that team was outside of Cameron and a few others. In one quarter, Fannin dropped a wide open TD and Demond Washington, who wasn't CFL caliber, was letting AJ Green look like Randy Moss.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Thats my point fool lol. He beat them in 2021. Yall never had a QB problem. That was always a BS excuse.

Bum ass Wilton Speight almost beat them in 2016. But when they were dropping 45-70 on yall heads thats a defense problem.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Thats my point fool lol. He beat them in 2021. Yall never had a QB problem. That was always a BS excuse.

Bum ass Wilton Speight almost beat them in 2016. But when they were dropping 45-70 on yall heads thats a defense problem.
200w.gif

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights

This would be the WOAT national championship game :scusthov: Plus Brian Kelly won’t make it that far even with all those good players he would find a way to choke in the semi finals or the sec Championship edit I take that back USC VS MICHIGAN would be the woat national championship game I hope the government fake a alien invasion right before kickoff

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Watching these Colorado fall camp blogs. They better be glad they are in the Pac this season.

They look like they would get out physicaled by most teams