• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Whatever it takes to keep the nations best recruit :umadOh:

"Lagway in the shotgun, 3rd and 8 from the Miami 24 yard. Game is tied 10-10 with 1:47 left in the second. Snap to Lagway, pumps left, turns and fires to a wide open Jeremiah Smith down the right sideline for a Gators Touchdown!!!!!!!!"

:mjcry:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
"Lagway in the shotgun, 3rd and 8 from the Miami 24 yard. Game is tied 10-10 with 1:47 left in the second. Snap to Lagway, pumps left, turns and fires to a wide open Jeremiah Smith down the right sideline for a Gators Touchdown!!!!!!!!"

:mjcry:
:deadrose:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We been styling on them since Terrel Pryor was at QB:

Outside of JF, and Haskins, TP might have been ya best qb y’all had, if he was there with urban y’all would have been hell,

That said Oregon was ass on defense that year, and ain’t have a soul that could contain tp, hell they was letting sanzenbacher style on them

Looking at that team (i know we were pure ass), but man, y’all were a who’s who of oh yeah he played there, cuz i couldn’t tell you the first nikka who they were

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I just realized...

After years of just sitting back watching yall

Now Imma be part of this Big 10 shyt talk on here.. sheesh
whats gonna be interesting is seeing yall start to respect some of these road trips and trap games the big ten fans are intimately aware of

@ night at penn state?
Late season @ Iowa?
November in Wisconsin?
The Indiana / Northwestern / Minnesota game that is after penn state, but before ohio state [the trap game]
Michigan when they're locked in mid season?
ohio state in your house, at night?
A pissed off michigan state?
you-gon-learn-furious-styles.gif