1245348773.jpg

37ed9a6d-1bbe-45c6-8c68-8eec0b60b4a2-MichIowa_120421_kd2739.jpg

MICH_2022_B1G_FCG_Champion.JPG

Champions of the West
full

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Probably, but I’m thinking they may get dragged in with their in state rival along with Stanford

camron-mase.gif

OSU and WSU add zero value to the big ten, which won’t give a f about those rivalries that aren’t national rivalries with national implications. They don’t add any valued markets that UW and UO don’t already add, they aren’t strong brands in any meaningful sport, not some can’t miss academic institutions.

Cal/Stanford I can see eventually bc they add an enormous Bay Area market, academic prestige and much stronger athletics history and overall branding. They’d very likely be a package deal a la UT/OU, they won’t go to SEC bc the academics won’t align.

I’d still prefer the big ten get a souther presence, UNC & FSU would be dope. Duke can fukk all the way off, they don’t add much other than the academics, so I could see Duke attaching themselves to unc as much as possible, or dropping football in the future.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
OSU and WSU add zero value to the big ten, which won’t give a f about those rivalries that aren’t national rivalries with national implications. They don’t add any valued markets that UW and UO don’t already add, they aren’t strong brands in any meaningful sport, not some can’t miss academic institutions.

Cal/Stanford I can see eventually bc they add an enormous Bay Area market, academic prestige and much stronger athletics history and overall branding. They’d very likely be a package deal a la UT/OU, they won’t go to SEC bc the academics won’t align.

I’d still prefer the big ten get a souther presence, UNC & FSU would be dope. Duke can fukk all the way off, they don’t add much other than the academics, so I could see Duke attaching themselves to unc as much as possible, or dropping football in the future.
Only reason i can see is their boards of regents may be in it together like Arizona/st and uga/tech, plus it may make a decent big west and allow less travel to the Midwest cuz as of now four ain’t enough

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

this the offseason so i'll ask

as an outsider, how come i know more famous people coming out of cleveland more than columbus? same goes for detroit over east lansing but for more obvious reasons because of the auto industry. it is because of the 'industry next to the lake effect?'

from cleveland, there's arsenio hall, steve harvey, jim brown, drew carey, halle barry, bone thugs just off top

hell, there's more famous people coming out of cincinnati more than columbus...isn't columbus supposed to have the flagship university over the capital and all those advantages?

from motown alone, detroit has a ton of famous people compared to east lansing, and ann arbor is a college town for school

...if your city is next to a giant body of water and has industry like chicago, and isn't polluted like the love canal next to niagra falls or flint, then there's the possibility for people to rise up and overcome circumstances in a major way...indiana people who have ambition end up in chicago by proximity

i always hear that minnesota, wisconsin, and upper peninsula -- hell the most of the upper united states from rural, conservative, eastern washington/oregon to minnesota have these white-flight ass states like idaho who are racist because they don't know how to treat blacks outside of racially profiling them or being trigger happy police to finally use excessive force like it's COD and it's too cold to live up there anyways, so the handful of minorities that do end up there end up being 2nd class citizens...unlike the south, there's remains of jim crow and segregation laws where certain jurisdictions are predominant with certain races, and the CDC/hospitals/industry just dump diseases/health hazards into the poor region's water supply unless it belongs to a footfall powerhouse -- we just learn to avoid certain regions and moreless coexist and sometimes intermingle over football or through work, but every time there's no organized work, hobbies, or public transportation to bring people together where instead people are just farming, hunting, or raising livestock in seclusion, then that's where systemic racism starts because people are shallow and organize people by caricatures of what they see, perpetuated by media such as right winged outlets, which is dangerous and divides the nation, so get in where they can socially accept you in order to thrive, and you don't realize that your area is intrusively indirectly indoctrinating the population to not succeed until you leave that region and have hindsight

the offseason sucks...the conference realignment is crazy...people are just reposting social media posts with quips but barely doing any analysis...need to go hard and analyze something just to realize what's going on

Who wants to be from Columbus, it’s @smitty22
And bow wow in C town and both of them lil nikkas that sing and are washed

And Chicago is the king of the Midwest don’t forget it

Not much analyzation, more speculation than anything at this point but you can always listen to the pod to hear us prognosticate and talk shyt

- ACC is probably the next conference to collapse because the FSU and Clemson don't want to spend and the next 13 years watching SEC and Big 10 make 30 million more per year.

- Stanford is the #3 school in the US, Cal is top 20 and the Bay Area a big market. They will probably end up in the Big 10 at a later date, but with the ACC
schools wanting more money they may have to wait a couple of years because if ACC teams become available the Big 10 would snatch some up.

- Wazzu, Oregon State are unlucky and they are not in great locations and probably have smaller fanbases. They may have to go to the Mountain West or Hope the Big 12 takes them, but the Big 12 might want to look East too.

Gotta kill that gor first and everyone don’t have a landing spot
Breh Detroit is like 15x bigger than East Lansing, factor in the metro area and Detroit is like 4M+ While EL only exists bc of MSU

I always enjoy your posts bc they’re off the wall and borderline a chat bot 🤣
Bruh be in here throwing straight curve balls but they be interesting af

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Apparently Buchner was awful at practice today. fukk Tommy Rees for bringing that scrub in to take reps away from Simpson and Milroe. Our freshman QB Lonergan is better than Buchner too.