PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yeah, but if you go back far enough, and look at the record books, you would know that Donovan Edwards, down the sideline, gets past Ransom! Donovan Edwards! Touchdown! Michigan! The Don!
This one?
de112622.jpg

Or this one?
GTY-1444815459-e1669502402902.jpg

Oh wait.. you meant this one?
https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2022%2F11%2F19508574.jpeg

Regardless... mufukka still runnin :heh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
WAzoo and Oregon State are super fukked
Probably, but I’m thinking they may get dragged in with their in state rival along with Stanford
1) We all know the only reason we split the trophy in 97 was because of Osbourne's bytch ass. Try again. :unimpressed:
2) I listed the numbers and the facts. That equals superiority. :unimpressed: Whether your simple ass agrees or not.
3) We ain't has been's. Again, read a book. We're back to back Big Ten Champions. With back to back Buckeye ass whippings. :umad:
4) 'fOr OvEr 20 yEaRs' ... so history's cool now? How come whenever we bring up our storied history, ya'll got a problem with it? :childplease:
5) Back to Back is more than one goofy. :obama:
6) Now you're getting it clown. :steviej:

Now bend the fukk over, cause we takin that ass this year.. again.

Yes homo :hmm:

camron-mase.gif

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
this the offseason so i'll ask

as an outsider, how come i know more famous people coming out of cleveland more than columbus? same goes for detroit over east lansing but for more obvious reasons because of the auto industry. it is because of the 'industry next to the lake effect?'

from cleveland, there's arsenio hall, steve harvey, jim brown, drew carey, halle barry, bone thugs just off top

hell, there's more famous people coming out of cincinnati more than columbus...isn't columbus supposed to have the flagship university over the capital and all those advantages?

from motown alone, detroit has a ton of famous people compared to east lansing, and ann arbor is a college town for school

...if your city is next to a giant body of water and has industry like chicago, and isn't polluted like the love canal next to niagra falls or flint, then there's the possibility for people to rise up and overcome circumstances in a major way...indiana people who have ambition end up in chicago by proximity

i always hear that minnesota, wisconsin, and upper peninsula -- hell the most of the upper united states from rural, conservative, eastern washington/oregon to minnesota have these white-flight ass states like idaho who are racist because they don't know how to treat blacks outside of racially profiling them or being trigger happy police to finally use excessive force like it's COD and it's too cold to live up there anyways, so the handful of minorities that do end up there end up being 2nd class citizens...unlike the south, there's remains of jim crow and segregation laws where certain jurisdictions are predominant with certain races, and the CDC/hospitals/industry just dump diseases/health hazards into the poor region's water supply unless it belongs to a footfall powerhouse -- we just learn to avoid certain regions and moreless coexist and sometimes intermingle over football or through work, but every time there's no organized work, hobbies, or public transportation to bring people together where instead people are just farming, hunting, or raising livestock in seclusion, then that's where systemic racism starts because people are shallow and organize people by caricatures of what they see, perpetuated by media such as right winged outlets, which is dangerous and divides the nation, so get in where they can socially accept you in order to thrive, and you don't realize that your area is intrusively indirectly indoctrinating the population to not succeed until you leave that region and have hindsight

the offseason sucks...the conference realignment is crazy...people are just reposting social media posts with quips but barely doing any analysis...need to go hard and analyze something just to realize what's going on

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- ACC is probably the next conference to collapse because the FSU and Clemson don't want to spend the next 13 years watching SEC and Big 10 make 30 million more per year.

- Stanford is the #3 school in the US, Cal is top 20 and the Bay Area a big market. They will probably end up in the Big 10 at a later date, but with the ACC
schools wanting more money they may have to wait a couple of years because if ACC teams become available the Big 10 would snatch some up.

- Wazzu, Oregon State are unlucky and they are not in great locations and probably have smaller fanbases. They may have to go to the Mountain West or Hope the Big 12 takes them, but the Big 12 might want to look East too.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
this the offseason so i'll ask

as an outsider, how come i know more famous people coming out of cleveland more than columbus? same goes for detroit over east lansing but for more obvious reasons because of the auto industry. it is because of the 'industry next to the lake effect?'

from cleveland, there's arsenio hall, steve harvey, jim brown, drew carey, halle barry, bone thugs just off top

hell, there's more famous people coming out of cincinnati more than columbus...isn't columbus supposed to have the flagship university over the capital and all those advantages?

from motown alone, detroit has a ton of famous people compared to east lansing, and ann arbor is a college town for school

...if your city is next to a giant body of water and has industry like chicago, and isn't polluted like the love canal next to niagra falls or flint, then there's the possibility for people to rise up and overcome circumstances in a major way...indiana people who have ambition end up in chicago by proximity

i always hear that minnesota, wisconsin, and upper peninsula -- hell the most of the upper united states from rural, conservative, eastern washington/oregon to minnesota have these white-flight ass states like idaho who are racist because they don't know how to treat blacks outside of racially profiling them or being trigger happy police to finally use excessive force like it's COD and it's too cold to live up there anyways, so the handful of minorities that do end up there end up being 2nd class citizens...unlike the south, there's remains of jim crow and segregation laws where certain jurisdictions are predominant with certain races, and the CDC/hospitals/industry just dump diseases/health hazards into the poor region's water supply unless it belongs to a footfall powerhouse -- we just learn to avoid certain regions and moreless coexist and sometimes intermingle over football or through work, but every time there's no organized work, hobbies, or public transportation to bring people together where instead people are just farming, hunting, or raising livestock in seclusion, then that's where systemic racism starts because people are shallow and organize people by caricatures of what they see, perpetuated by media such as right winged outlets, which is dangerous and divides the nation, so get in where they can socially accept you in order to thrive, and you don't realize that your area is intrusively indirectly indoctrinating the population to not succeed until you leave that region and have hindsight

the offseason sucks...the conference realignment is crazy...people are just reposting social media posts with quips but barely doing any analysis...need to go hard and analyze something just to realize what's going on

Breh Detroit is like 15x bigger than East Lansing, factor in the metro area and Detroit is like 4M+ While EL only exists bc of MSU

I always enjoy your posts bc they’re off the wall and borderline a chat bot 🤣