• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
the “national championship game” has only existed since the 1998 season.
I know but scUM keep acting like they are some super power in football so I want to see when the last time they had a chance to show it to the world. It's a legitimate question to ask and they should be able to answer. My Buckeyes have played in the NC game at least 5-6 times since 2000. They should be able to come back with their answer :manny:.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Them damn hillbillys getting tired of UA's ass too, esp the ones that follow basketball. Pearl done said everything he could w/o saying nothing about how he feels about UA.
The hell are you babbling about? No one cares about Pearl

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Why are you unable to read past the Dr Seuss level?
Your post makes no sense without context bud. No Bama fans are unhappy with the basketball program if that’s what you’re implying. Actually quite the opposite, Oats has everyone excited as ever about Bama hoops

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You refuse to answer the question at hand. When was the last time the scUM football team played in a national championship game? Stop trying to move the goalpost :beli:.
1997 hoe. Google is your friend.. but don't act like you aint already knew that. :gucci:
I know but scUM keep acting like they are some super power in football so I want to see when the last time they had a chance to show it to the world. It's a legitimate question to ask and they should be able to answer. My Buckeyes have played in the NC game at least 5-6 times since 2000. They should be able to come back with their answer :manny:.
No, we're just superior to you. That's all. Embrace that shyt.

Education.
History.
National Championships.
Total wins all time.
B1G championships.
Head to head wins.
Prestige.
School colors.
Uniforms.
Less scandals.
Bigger stadium.

You. Want. To. Be. Us.

And its disgusting.

The Leaders and BEST.

Michigan_Wolverines_Block_M.png

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
My buddy who is Washington State alumni - "if we really need to go to the mountain west we'll likely become insolvent. They have $75mm in debt on their stadium and athletic facility still. And would get $10mm a year from a media deal if they're lucky"

:damn: this is crazy, and I bet Oregon state and others have similar crisises

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
My buddy who is Washington State alumni - "if we really need to go to the mountain west we'll likely become insolvent. They have $75mm in debt on their stadium and athletic facility still. And would get $10mm a year from a media deal if they're lucky"

:damn: this is crazy, and I bet Oregon state and others have similar crisises
It’s kind of why the pac ain’t re up like the big 12 they pretty much were in debt up to their knees (with the exception of the big dogs) so they needed to go to market, only they ain’t have an audience like they used to so then they was stuck like Chuck cuz while they were trying to get a decent package together the 12 said we happy with just a lil bump, (for stability reasons) but it ended up making the big 12 a destination and now they can augment the deal for a better one