The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think anyone’s poo poo’n fall camp, but this is where people make whole cases off a glimpse into folks practice, so-so dropped a ball uh oh he has stone hands etc
Got you. I guess you are talking about practice reports and such. I stay away from that for most part, realized looong ago most of these guys dont even know what to look for or never played ball, and look at things thru rose colored lenses with renewed hope.. then the games start.. lol

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think at some point, we really gotta start dumping on 2000s Alabama for letting Tubs run a train on them. If he ain’t have that, this man would not be terrorizing the senate rn.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
With Wiltfong’s CB, we’ll probably lose on Solomon while having his older brother on roster :deadrose:

Their 5 star little brother will probably be split between choosing us or USC off rip, I imagine

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
They pushing heavy with us for Jalewis Solomon, who could make his way up as a fringe 5 star CB (im told). I didn’t know these nikkas mattered like that tbh
People was clowning beamer last year but the team obviously took to his style and beating TWO top 10 teams back 2 back late in season where they SMACKED tenn 63-38 and beat clemson AT clemson (shout out for keeping miami orange bowl streak #1 58 home wins a decade of NO LOSSES) is working some way some how..

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
People was clowning beamer last year but the team obviously took to his style and beating TWO top 10 teams back 2 back late in season where they SMACKED tenn 63-38 and beat clemson AT clemson (shout out for keeping miami orange bowl streak #1 58 home wins a decade of NO LOSSES) is working some way some how..

Yeah lil Walker is a top 10 2025 recruit, also on the DL himself. They might bring back the Clowney days with all that edge rushing they’ll have if they can scoop him

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
They got that 5* track star TE that everyone wanted last year
Yea Harbor, I thought he projected better at DE also but he wanted to play on offense and I am big believer of getting the talent on roster by any means, even if it means wasting a year at wrong position before light bulb goes off and college nutrition kicks in..

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yea Harbor, I thought he projected better at DE also but he wanted to play on offense and I am big believer of getting the talent on roster by any means, even if it means wasting a year at wrong position before light bulb goes off and college nutrition kicks in..
Michigan was in it till the very end.. and from what our insiders said.. dude would've been a BEAST off the edge.. but he didn't wanna gain any weight since he wants to be a sprinter in the Olympics. He's an average receiver.. so we'll see what becomes of him. If SC can get him to fully buy in to play defense.. the sky's the limit for him.