PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'm seeing online that Cal and Stanford fans have this idea they're guaranteed to be in the B1G.....because of academics. At this point in the game it's a race to see who will hold the biggest stable of football brands. I never looked at those two with their tech yuppies alumn as the kind of fans that were on par with OSU, Michigan, or Penn St.

If I'm the PAC? The last ditch effort is to convince the ACC basketball blue bloods, and poach the schools that meet their academic egos. UVA, UNC, Duke, Pitt, GA Tech, BC, and throw in Rice, SMU, and Tulane for some middle ground. I don't see how the PAC survives at this point.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I'm seeing online that Cal and Stanford fans have this idea they're guaranteed to be in the B1G.....because of academics. At this point in the game it's a race to see who will hold the biggest stable of football brands. I never looked at those two with their tech yuppies alumn as the kind of fans that were on par with OSU, Michigan, or Penn St.

If I'm the PAC? The last ditch effort is to convince the ACC basketball blue bloods, and poach the schools that meet their academic egos. UVA, UNC, Duke, Pitt, GA Tech, BC, and throw in Rice, SMU, and Tulane for some middle ground. I don't see how the PAC survives at this point.
Pac is dead. Acc is DEAD

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

How long will it take you to get this

Wake Forest
Duke
Tcu
Stanford
Cal(?)
Rutgers
Baylor
Vanderbilt

Took a few minutes. No google. Feel like I could’ve named more though so idk if thats right or not :russ:

Silkk

Daps
Hold up. Only 8? :dahell:

Notre Dame
BYU
UCF

Edit: Nvmind thats independent

Silkk

Daps
Purdue

But shid TCU might be wrong cause if they’re their then LSU gotta be too :patrice: