:usure:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
article-0-0D4884A600000578-360_634x655.jpg

She got the @smitty22 duck face and all..

:usure:
That was back in the good old days before she let that cesspool state that she lived in ruin her soul :mjcry: . If she would have move to Ohio, her daughter would still be alive while she would be mother of the year. Florida is truly demonic :demonic:.

You should have saved her a while ago and she would have shown you the light and have some Buckeye children :myman:.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That was back in the good old days before she let that cesspool state that she lived in ruin her soul :mjcry: . If she would have move to Ohio, her daughter would still be alive while she would be mother of the year. Florida is truly demonic :demonic:.

You should have saved her a while ago and she would have shown you the light and have some Buckeye children :myman:.
Florida is. :mjcry:

And I met her, and knew her for almost 3 weeks after she killed that little girl. :mjcry: It was too late to save her by then. She was on the fast track to hell. Gettin backshots from her lawyer as her form of payment at the beginning of it all. :dame:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
fukk that I LOVE fall camp.. Went to the dolphins open practice, probably gonna stop by again this weekend.. When fall practice opens, the games are around the corner.. Hurricanes starts practice TODAY, hoping check out a scrimmage or two in next couple weeks, lets see if I can pull some strings lol..

I don’t think anyone’s poo poo’n fall camp, but this is where people make whole cases off a glimpse into folks practice, so-so dropped a ball uh oh he has stone hands etc