The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah lil Walker is a top 10 2025 recruit, also on the DL himself. They might bring back the Clowney days with all that edge rushing they’ll have if they can scoop him
Mannn dont even get me started, I used to destroy people online with NCAA with those teams, one of my favorite defenses all time.. Melvin Ingram, Devin Taylor, Swearinger, Gilmore, Devonte Holloman.. Was lowkey a squad..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Michigan was in it till the very end.. and from what our insiders said.. dude would've been a BEAST off the edge.. but he didn't wanna gain any weight since he wants to be a sprinter in the Olympics. He's an average receiver.. so we'll see what becomes of him. If SC can get him to fully buy in to play defense.. the sky's the limit for him.
Yea Im a track guy also and usually encourage guys to do both but only the top TOP guys get paid like that in track and the jump from 10.2 to mid 9s is MASSIVE and soo little room for error, have seen the best train for years and in one moment its over.. Hopefully he can get that spanking EARLY in SEC track to make him focus, lol..

He is a 100 milli type player at DE from what I saw, the tools he posses just seem much more natural at DE. Intriguing prospect either way, crazy both him and Stewart were some of my top favorites of each of their respective class and they both going to South Carolina :heh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
YOOOOOOOOOO, I know there was a couple USCe fans on here, they just grabbed top DE in country.. SHEESH

:lolbron: Train hit a snag huh @smitty22
Two of the top players in D.C choosing South Carolina in back to back classes.

What's Locksley doing? :patrice:

Bullshyttin, on the pod my homeboy that’s a coach in ga spoke on lock not coming after a kid, KBadd too spoke on that
Michigan was in it till the very end.. and from what our insiders said.. dude would've been a BEAST off the edge.. but he didn't wanna gain any weight since he wants to be a sprinter in the Olympics. He's an average receiver.. so we'll see what becomes of him. If SC can get him to fully buy in to play defense.. the sky's the limit for him.
Kid needs someone to grab him and say bruh you can be an animal off the edge, fukk track

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Ayyo...that's crazy :dame:

pause-nohomo.gif

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Let’s Gooooooooooooo!

I've been trying to tell people....if Beamer starts to win 8+ games over the next few seasons; he's going to turn them into a PROBLEM. The DMV era (recruiting wise) is gonna love him off the strength of his dad and he's showing he can go head to head with Clemson for South Carolina kids.

Mack Brown not going to be at UNC forever either so they'll reach into North Carolina for top keeps as well....just keep an eye on them. Spurrier showed they can be a player if everything comes together