PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I completely agree with that, Why you can’t give him his props as a coach though?
:wtf: I got 40 posts in the last week talking about how crazy it is we got these croots we just got. However, I ain’t gonna be treating the dude like Saban because he got a couple 5 stars, that’s what Auburn should be doing if you just looked at it’s resources and historical appeal

We right there with the top half of the conference overall, and top 5 per recruit in CFB per recruit. With Gene and the best Gus years, that’s about where we were at :yeshrug: it wasn’t consistent under Gus tho, time will tell what Hugh does

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:wtf: I got 40 posts in the last week talking about how crazy it is we got these croots we just got. However, I ain’t gonna be treating the dude like Saban because he got a couple 5 stars, that’s what Auburn should be doing if you just looked at it’s resources and historical appeal

We right there with the top half of the conference overall, and top 5 per recruit in CFB per recruit. With Gene and the best Gus years, that’s about where we were at :yeshrug: it wasn’t consistent under Gus tho, time will tell what Hugh does
Im talking about wins & losses breh

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Im talking about wins & losses breh
That’s the part that doesn’t make Hugh stand out tho. He averages out to almost the same amount of wins as Gus, and them two back to back years everyone remembers, they lost a game each season they needed to get to Atlanta. That’s literally Gus in a nutshell

There’s nothing about his past that would make me gas him up as a savior for Auburn, other than the recruiting chops. If he can recruit like this or that Nkemdiche class, then the wins will assuredly pile up

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That’s the part that doesn’t make Hugh stand out tho. He averages out to almost the same amount of wins as Gus, and them two back to back years everyone remembers, they lost a game each season they needed to get to Atlanta. That’s literally Gus in a nutshell

There’s nothing about his past that would make me gas him up as a savior for Auburn, other than the recruiting chops. If he can recruit like this or that Nkemdiche class, then the wins will assuredly pile up
You talk about Gus & Freeze worse than you talk about Chizik & Harsin. shyt is wild. But ok.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Gonna be a whole generation of kids that’s gone think Colorado a HBCU like I did with Mississippi State :pachaha:

I guess the wording of “officially registered” is the key. Not even sure what that means. Nupes are on the yard there.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So Akili Smith Jr makes you feel :flabbyscUM: . Not those Cross Colour jeans you wore today?:childplease:
Smitty be rockin vest dress shirt and jeans

original-film-title-the-program-english-title-the-program-film-director-david-s-ward-year-1993-stars-halle-berry-omar-epps-credit-touchstone-pictures-album-P4822Y.jpg

Only no hallie :mjlol: