lemme check...

full

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Whats the difference in him and bruce pearl? :comeon:

You mad at this dude for tricking when Harsin was on campus fukking the sororities? :what:
Bruce Pearl paid for kids to come to a BBQ when it wasn’t allowed, Hugh was cheating on his wife with strippers using company phones and badgering women who accused his friends of SA :dahell:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bruce Pearl paid for kids to come to a BBQ when it wasn’t allowed, Hugh was cheating on his wife with strippers using company phones and badgering women who accused his friends of SA :dahell:
Just completely skip over the married Harsin fukking coeds part :comeon:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Auburn is paying above market value for recruits similar to what A&M did with the '22 class. I suspect they'll run into similar issues with keeping everyone happy as A&M did, which is how they followed up with that dud of a recruiting class in '23. A lot of people see NIL as mainly a recruiting thing but these kids aren't dumb and they know they can threaten the transfer portal to get a re'up. Schools are basically having to manage salaries of their teams now, and budget has to be split between recruiting, retaining players, and the transfer portal. Hugh better field a winner fast if this is the route they are going to take.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The first part was crazy enough to where I had to stop there man

Why do you get pissed when folks bring up Hugh being a dikkhead :dahell:
I completely agree with that, Why you can’t give him his props as a coach though?