PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Got to see k9 and Jahmyr Gibbs in person 2021 and I dont know which one ripped us up worse. I think k9 had close to 200 yards and 3 tds and seemed to make all the plays when needed. Dude was a transfer just chillin on wake forest bench, crazy. Nobody knew he was like THAT.. Gave us CRAZY work

We touched on that, on the pod, a lot of talent goes to teams to rot on a bench, but i think k9 had a ridiculously good season at wake before he he went to msu, they were a match made in heaven
That’s why I couldn’t get all the way up for Payton Thorne. MSU as a whole couldn’t adjust to the gap left by Walker, but Thorne didn’t look like even much of a floor raiser without him, and that was still with NFL caliber talent at WR.
I think dudes decent, he’s not all world but he’s stable and will be a good bridge
That was probably the second best transfer player ever breh...him and Joe Burrow. He was unstoppable for real.
Man that Michigan st game had me screaming dude bombed offenses from the run game, where they do that at

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
We touched on that, on the pod, a lot of talent goes to teams to rot on a bench, but i think k9 had a ridiculously good season at wake before he he went to msu, they were a match made in heaven

We be having so much talent on that bench it’s crazy, Javon Baker barely did anything for us, he goes to UCF and becomes a solid contributor. I expect JoJo Earle and Trey Sanders to do the same.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We be having so much talent on that bench it’s crazy, Javon Baker barely did anything for us, he goes to UCF and becomes a solid contributor. I expect JoJo Earle and Trey Sanders to do the same.

Jojo on his 3rd team, idk fam

But it just doesn’t make sense, why go to a position group 12 deep and they all 5-4 star top 100, when you can start at another school day one

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Jojo on his 3rd team, idk fam

But it just doesn’t make sense, why go to a position group 12 deep and they all 5-4 star top 100, when you can start at another school day one

Nah JoJo on his 2nd, he signed with Bama outta HS

Some recruits get lied to or buttered up that they’re gonna contribute right away and that just doesn’t end up happening.

Some recruits aren’t guaranteed anything and get told that they’re gonna have to put in the work and compete with those 5 stars for playing time, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’m so mad that one chiropractor is actively spreading misinformation for a check, as a legal expert, i hope someone punch that fukk nikka, it’s unfortunate for that dude that he had a stroke but i guarantee he had issues before

This might be a better rendition of me

Meanwhile Smitty out here giving his van the business

People really be out here having sex with objects :mjlol:

Ass mofos :mjlol: