• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nah JoJo on his 2nd, he signed with Bama outta HS

Some recruits get lied to or buttered up that they’re gonna contribute right away and that just doesn’t end up happening.

Some recruits aren’t guaranteed anything and get told that they’re gonna have to put in the work and compete with those 5 stars for playing time, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t.
Didn’t he transfer to Texas then to tcu

And i think most recruit’s understand they will have to compete, but they assume the playing field is even, and their talent is better, but when it’s 5-8 more like you who’s faster or stronger or better at the position than you, you have to work harder to even get an opportunity so you you’ve wasted 1-3 years to finally get a shot if that

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We'll learn early if Mack has finally got a good defense.
Also I don't see how after last year Gene chizik still has the job as d coordinator
Someone pointed something out where he actually was decent i can’t remember, but what was killing him was tempo, they were going all gas and his D had little time to rest

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Scares the SEC so much a 6-7 gators squad pulled the best qb and safety in the state. Politics are too strong in the state to get everyone on one accord.
They had Archie Manning on the roster already, they wasn't worried about dude. Speed grows on trees in Texas, they ain't worried about that safety.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Take away that Auburn game and I wonder how much margin of victory goes up?

They were straight stomping out mofos that season :whew:
They talking about the next season, the one where they’d be down 10 in the first half almost every game and pull fairy dust out