The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Take away that Auburn game and I wonder how much margin of victory goes up?

They were straight stomping out mofos that season :whew:
Yeah they was putting foots to ass

Think you guys are confusing this team with their 2013 championship team.. This is the one that went to rose bowl and got curb stomped by Mariota and UO.. One of my favorite Rose bowl games ever:lolbron:Wonder why they didnt add those clips

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

They just post whatever gets engagement, but realistically speaking, I don’t think many Auburn fans expect a miracle. 8 wins is the upper ceiling I’ve seen the most often, which is pretty much what a competent Auburn has gotten for the last 15 years or so

I will say, the “everything breaks right” route is pretty easy to see. They had a top 5 transfer class, the team pretty much competed against everyone other than PSU, UAT and UGA, and that was with Harsin/Carnell. Add that plus an odd year, and you can see where Auburn makes a top 3 SECW case pretty easy

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Ohhhh yeah it was clear as day they were frauds that season.

Same as Miami in 2016 or whenever it was they started 10-0
2017. That was a fun year tho, think they debut the turnover chain and they just rode that wave. Those back 2 back saturdays at Hard Rock against VT and ND were as electric a stadium as I have ever been in.. Mark Richt in partial retirement showing you could still do something at miami. Rosier was a barely decent ONE year bridge at qb.. I knew we were in trouble when they tried to run it back with him :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
2017. That was a fun year tho, think they debut the turnover chain and they just rode that wave. Those back 2 back saturdays at Hard Rock against VT and ND were as electric a stadium as I have ever been in.. Mark Richt in partial retirement showing you could still do something at miami. Rosier was a barely decent ONE year bridge at qb.. I knew we were in trouble when they tried to run it back with him :heh:
Think that was the second year of it, He introduced it his first year. I get why Mario got rid of it........But doing that and then going 5-7 was pointless af. That was the only turnover prop in College Football that was actually dope.

"The Turnover Backpack" :mjlol:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Think that was the second year of it, He introduced it his first year. I get why Mario got rid of it........But doing that and then going 5-7 was pointless af. That was the only turnover prop in College Football that was actually dope.

"The Turnover Backpack" :mjlol:
That was Richt 2nd year but definitely 1st year of the turnover chain.. I remember playin bethune and Malek getting pick, shyt went viral soo fast it was crazy

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
True, I forgot that was a Manny thing

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UK was #8 in th country. dont remember that
edit: a damn Tebow vs Andre Woodson qb matchup

:russ: breh that pregame players interview. Tebow aint have no emotion and was talking like he was reading something on screen

had to go watch this game

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
How ya looking this year?
I’m mainly concerned with our RB and OL.

I’m expecting better play calling for Rattler this year and we have a Freshman QB that is going to be extremely good that will get some reps.

Juices Wells in my opinion is one of the best WRs in the SEC/Nation. Going to be interesting to see what Harbor can do at WR with his world class speed

Defensive line only question mark is can they stop the run. We got whooped late by sCUm and Norte Dame run game.

We just have to turn the corner and not get beat by teams that aren’t very good that we make look better.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
WHOA just saw an add that BIG is having Prime Time games on NBC. That is freaking huge. I love it going to be a lot of nice prime time games to check out. I didn’t want to waste money on an OLED.