The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Wherever Mel ends up, K9 needs an office next to him, cuz he got that man a 100 M’s

K9 won several games himself. Maybe as many as 8

Winning 11 games with the worst defense in D1 is a wild ass stat.

I think if MSU can somehow beat UDub at home this sept we could end up winning 6-7 games. Penix ate our secondary alive last year

Defense can’t get any worse than dead last 2 straight years 😒

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I think if MSU can somehow beat UDub at home this sept we could end up winning 6-7 games. Penix ate our secondary alive last year

K9 was that nikka, if y’all had a decent defense y’all challenge for the big title

Gon be tough getting Udub but I’m here to watch

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Got to see k9 and Jahmyr Gibbs in person 2021 and I dont know which one ripped us up worse. I think k9 had close to 200 yards and 3 tds and seemed to make all the plays when needed. Dude was a transfer just chillin on wake forest bench, crazy. Nobody knew he was like THAT.. Gave us CRAZY work

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Basketball wise it’s a good move, football and geographically? Ehh…
I figured just as much, but putting your squad on flights to Lawrence, Orlando and Provo ain’t a good look, when you not going to commit that same energy to football or other sports
Yeah it makes sense why ESPN’s College Football coverage is complete dogshyt

Josh Pate and Joel Klatt’s podcasts are good

They need to snatch up some of them young guys and put money behind them, i see they promoted ol boy off college game day
Nope, when the Big time SEC schools and Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State set up shop in your state its hard to lock it down.
It’s Penn state really killing them, but is Va tech committed (money) to recruiting the kids of the area, cuz their conference ain’t helping, and I’m not up on tech boosters