PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I’m so mad that one chiropractor is actively spreading misinformation for a check, as a legal expert, i hope someone punch that fukk nikka, it’s unfortunate for that dude that he had a stroke but i guarantee he had issues before

This might be a better rendition of me

Meanwhile Smitty out here giving his van the business

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Wherever Mel ends up, K9 needs an office next to him, cuz he got that man a 100 M’s

That’s why I couldn’t get all the way up for Payton Thorne. MSU as a whole couldn’t adjust to the gap left by Walker, but Thorne didn’t look like even much of a floor raiser without him, and that was still with NFL caliber talent at WR.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Got to see k9 and Jahmyr Gibbs in person 2021 and I dont know which one ripped us up worse. I think k9 had close to 200 yards and 3 tds and seemed to make all the plays when needed. Dude was a transfer just chillin on wake forest bench, crazy. Nobody knew he was like THAT.. Gave us CRAZY work

I think Wake was his only D1 offer IIRC.

wild that there are NFL players just chillin on teams not being utilized

Daps
Reppin
Chi
K9 was that nikka, if y’all had a decent defense y’all challenge for the big title

Gon be tough getting Udub but I’m here to watch

For UDub, the only thing we have going for us is some secondary pieces returning from injury, a QB with zero film on him, and the Huskies playing 3 time zones away.