• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
3916185f2722829bd759598e16604619.jpg
It’s so much that goes into winning one, meanwhile half the teams that say this have never been to their conference title, let alone in the game, they’ve been twice, stop the madness

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It’s so much that goes into winning one, meanwhile half the teams that say this have never been to their conference title, let alone in the game, they’ve been twice, stop the madness
2 is not a winner and 3 nobody remembers :umad:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Yea he definitely would of gotten a better look. But he was with chiefs and they were forward thinking in regards to adopting college spread, just when Tyreek came on scene after.. sheesh..

But him going to UO and just being a chess piece they moved around in that offense.. made UO must see tv:wow:

Really dont know why Chip abandoned that playbook..
I still don’t think they had their mind wrapped around how to get guys like that touches,

There were a few guys like that sound the league, mcCluster, Reggie, sproles

Chip stopped evolving his playbook, he could still add some of the elements of what he ran and build off it, but everyone caught up, and it’s obsolete on its own, though it’s been a minute hell he might as well crank it back up

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Will these games ever be intense like this anymore with fukking 12 team playoff?! @Silkk saban probably sit his starters and laugh if they take an L..

Yea its hyperbole but you see how a game like this matters and now with 12 team playoff, ehh not soo much..
eh I think we’ll just have to see. This was in 2013 and the sentiment was that it was a semifinal game, in effect. But in the real playoff era, we saw 1v6 AL-Aub and that had a ton of buildup and hype too (unfortunately Alabama ended up backing in, even after losing).

I still think it’s possible to build up a game between two top ~8 teams, in a tl;dr sense. I don’t have an arbitrary gauge for if it’ll reach the same level as pre-playoffs games, but we’ll just have to see

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Idk if that’s even physically possible for this young lady to be his mom breh…no disrespect but 40 with an 18 year old son doesn’t add up.

Edit: below is the boys mother RIP

why wouldn't that add up? a 22 year old having a child is perfectly normal. did you do the math wrong and think she was 12 when she had him?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I still don’t think they had their mind wrapped around how to get guys like that touches,

There were a few guys like that sound the league, mcCluster, Reggie, sproles

Chip stopped evolving his playbook, he could still add some of the elements of what he ran and build off it, but everyone caught up, and it’s obsolete on its own, though it’s been a minute hell he might as well crank it back up
Chip actually said he evolved away from the Oregon blur offense when he came back to college.. he basically didnt want to run it.. So he was evolving just idk why, when I watch ucla I dont see anything that looks close to the above.. took him awhile to get success there, they would ask him wher ethe offense at first couple years, he said he aint goin back..

I think he was being stubborn and wanted to prove a point but i dont get it..

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just going through cfb moments

has either 1 of them talked about this moment

the whole Saban/Sark interaction

ND coach yelling at that boy after fukking up

when MSU went out west

Dabo not listening to the DB after he fukked up

when you dialed up some good shiit

my dude was on the good shiit at the game

L's up

1 hell of a way to lose

he missed

the U

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Chip actually said he evolved away from the Oregon blur offense when he came back to college.. he basically didnt want to run it.. So he was evolving just idk why, when I watch ucla I dont see anything that looks close to the above.. took him awhile to get success there, they would ask him wher ethe offense at first couple years, he said he aint goin back..

I think he was being stubborn and wanted to prove a point but i dont get it..
Chip wild’n

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
@mozichrome

Nick was like tf you say

Mack was trying to put the power drain on Mario

Tommy Reese on his qb ass, “he’s passionate”

Tough couple ways to lose

Mob baby (Michigan over Bucks)

nikka went all the way to Seattle to watch sparty get a foot in they ass

Daps
Reppin
Chi
why wouldn't that add up? a 22 year old having a child is perfectly normal. did you do the math wrong and think she was 12 when she had him?

I ain’t even gone front…That’s exactly what I did :snoop: it’s been a long weekend breh

Based on that other article his mom’s last name is Griggs.

Regardless tho, RIP to both young ladies that passed and my fault for being a a dumbass

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
just going through cfb moments

has either 1 of them talked about this moment

Mack has a special HATE for Manny, obviously Manny worked for him at Texas and I guess Mack blames him for getting him fired after Manny made Taysom Hill look like greatest cfb player of all time when BYU rushed for 550 yards against Texas. Mack Fired Manny like the next day but he was cooked also at end of season.

He LOOOOOVED to beat Manny and I think after that game Manny knew he was cooked also and fired. He stood in empty UNC stadium taking it all in. Mack probably told him fukk u, u tarnished my texas image, I hope u die.. shyt was personal with him, lol.. You would think it would be reversed since he fired Manny.