The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

idk how it was before to compare it to anything else, but the production value and feel for a SEC on CBS game build up >>

ESPN's shyts are so soulless in comparison :snoop:

Will these games ever be intense like this anymore with fukking 12 team playoff?! @Silkk saban probably sit his starters and laugh if they take an L..

Yea its hyperbole but you see how a game like this matters and now with 12 team playoff, ehh not soo much..

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
A9684-D97-0-FDD-4-ED3-8-D52-574-B55-B2-F560.jpg

Every year

Realistically they could have beat Bama last year quinn getting hurt saved them, Bama doesn’t exactly look daunting, and the rest of the big 12 took a step back
Yea I wouldnt be surprised if he neutered Herbert some and that pistol offense, throwing bubble screens gets old quick.. So it might not have been pleasant to watch either, but thats not his strength, his strentgh is being a relentless recruiter and bringing in loads of talent. He did that at Oregon. He leaves alot to be desired in regards to gameday coaching/time management but he did improve UO while he was there overall.

I agree I hope he stays out of the way of the OC and let him cook. He is a great recruiter but you need a product on field to sell at some point. 5-7 aint gonna get it done.. He dropped the bar soo low that even an 8 win season will be seen as improvement (kinda like Texas).. Stack soo much talent and then see what happens..
Mario’s best bet is to get two really good coordinators and get his dabo on minus the religion and pretentiousness

Man, to be in college and bury your mom, I’d lose my mind, my heart goes out to that young man, and i hate our city got so much violence, i hope they find whoever did that and fry they ass. I also hope that young man don’t try and get revenge, and gets the mental help he may need to get by this
Unless they Colt McCoy them nikkas AGAIN, I don't see how this is that unrealistic.
The big 12 took a step back, and they got the talent, so much shyt gotta finally click though

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Unfortunately is true, this is the article.

Idk if that’s even physically possible for this young lady to be his mom breh…no disrespect but 40 with an 18 year old son doesn’t add up.

Edit: below is the boys mother RIP

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Will these games ever be intense like this anymore with fukking 12 team playoff?! @Silkk saban probably sit his starters and laugh if they take an L..

Yea its hyperbole but you see how a game like this matters and now with 12 team playoff, ehh not soo much..
Legit might be worth weighing their options for sure instead of going face a juggernaut Georgia team for no reason.

If 2017 Auburn had loss 2 games in the SEC instead of one to LSU and one OOC to Clemson, They would have missed playing UGA again in Atlanta and have been in the playoffs that season.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Idk if that’s even physically possible for this young lady to be his mom breh…no disrespect but 40 with an 18 year old son doesn’t add up.

Edit: below is the boys mother RIP

Breh the article might be wrong but in general I think you would be surprised by the amount of 40 yo with 18 yo kids.. Its definitely physically possible:heh:

Again, in general. RIP to breh OG.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

I hope the new enrolle Chris Johnson can emulate his type of career. He is a little bigger but has the same slender frame with similar skillset and probably a little faster.. I just dont know if Dawson and offensive scheme have the flexibility to unlock getting him the ball in the ways a vintage chip kelly offense was able to..

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I hope the new enrolle Chris Johnson can emulate his type of career. He is a little bigger but has the same slender frame with similar skillset and probably a little faster.. I just dont know if Dawson and offensive scheme have the flexibility to unlock getting him the ball in the ways a vintage chip kelly offense was able to..
The black mamba was something special, he came to college football too soon, if he came out in the past 7 or so years he’d still be in the league

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
The black mamba was something special, he came to college football too soon, if he came out in the past 7 or so years he’d still be in the league
Yea he definitely would of gotten a better look. But he was with chiefs and they were forward thinking in regards to adopting college spread, just when Tyreek came on scene after.. sheesh..

But him going to UO and just being a chess piece they moved around in that offense.. made UO must see tv:wow:

Really dont know why Chip abandoned that playbook..