Actually here's a thought

Who will go 12-0 first? And who is least likely

Penn State
Auburn
aTm
Miami
UCLA
Wisconsin
Out of these I would say Penn St has best chance, lol.. Dont they have some hot shot QB coming in with alot of hype.. Ended year with 5 game win streak and rose bowl win. Thats some good momentum, they beat everyone on their schedule they were supposed to beat and scored over 30 in last 7 games after Mich game. Scored over 40 in 3 of those games. I think Mike Yurich was a good pickup and good OC. Manny as DC is tricky but if you can put up points and have the opposing team chase, his defense is built for feeding frenzy, havoc rate and creating turnovers.. I dont know them intimately enough to know how many starters they losing and who they are replacing them with but I would imagine out of those teams they have talent ready to step up.

Auburn is breaking in a new coach in toughest division in football. aTm they have the talent and defense should be solid but we dont know what they will get out of QB position. Miami aint going undefeated. They would be ecstatic with a 9-3 record. There are still steps that need to be taken before getting to that level. Could they get hot with TVD getting back to form and new offense being a qb friendly system? Its possible but too many question marks and things have to go their way. UCLA beat Washington and Utah last year and played USC close but I dont think they have enough depth to run table.

I like Wisky new coach Fickell and he got Phil Longo to leave a good thing to come run his offense, I dont know anything about the quality of players but they have two good coaches who will be installing proven schemes. Jim Leonhard is/was one of best in business at what he does sucks to see him walk but Fickell is confident in what he does. I doubt they have plans of going undefeated tho first year.

Most likely to least

PSU
UCLA
Miami
aTm
Wisky
Aub

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Drew Allar's Wilton Speights with a high fade. A straight up statue in the pocket. Thats a recipe for fukkin up.
I just looked up the name, lol.. Dude was a perfect score #1 QB 5 star.. He must have some type of arm talent if he is a statue, sheesh.. I think their OC should be able to build with the RB and scheme they have unless he just folding in the pocket like that.. We will see soon enough, they open with WV so decent enough opponent where they have to show something

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I just looked up the name, lol.. Dude was a perfect score #1 QB 5 star.. He must have some type of arm talent if he is a statue, sheesh.. I think their OC should be able to build with the RB and scheme they have unless he just folding in the pocket like that.. We will see soon enough, they open with WV so decent enough opponent where they have to show something
Dude can legit make all the throws.

A real lunchpail to work type of guy.

First one to practice and last one to leave guy.

A real coach on the field kinda player.

:myman:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Out of these I would say Penn St has best chance, lol.. Dont they have some hot shot QB coming in with alot of hype.. Ended year with 5 game win streak and rose bowl win. Thats some good momentum, they beat everyone on their schedule they were supposed to beat and scored over 30 in last 7 games after Mich game. Scored over 40 in 3 of those games. I think Mike Yurich was a good pickup and good OC. Manny as DC is tricky but if you can put up points and have the opposing team chase, his defense is built for feeding frenzy, havoc rate and creating turnovers.. I dont know them intimately enough to know how many starters they losing and who they are replacing them with but I would imagine out of those teams they have talent ready to step up.

Auburn is breaking in a new coach in toughest division in football. aTm they have the talent and defense should be solid but we dont know what they will get out of QB position. Miami aint going undefeated. They would be ecstatic with a 9-3 record. There are still steps that need to be taken before getting to that level. Could they get hot with TVD getting back to form and new offense being a qb friendly system? Its possible but too many question marks and things have to go their way. UCLA beat Washington and Utah last year and played USC close but I dont think they have enough depth to run table.

I like Wisky new coach Fickell and he got Phil Longo to leave a good thing to come run his offense, I dont know anything about the quality of players but they have two good coaches who will be installing proven schemes. Jim Leonhard is/was one of best in business at what he does sucks to see him walk but Fickell is confident in what he does. I doubt they have plans of going undefeated tho first year.

Most likely to least

PSU
UCLA
Miami
aTm
Wisky
Aub

Franklin is his own worst enemy, he needs a mobile qb, he can’t ever get one, he makes dumb decisions in critical moments, he’s had generational talent, none of his big games are rivalries, so yes they bring the A game, but it’s just different from us facing msu and osu, but still has the best chance

Ucla, the game has seemed to pass chip, nothing from his run at ucla tells me he’s doing work any time soon, plus ucla has no want to, to get the kids he needs, yeah they dropped all that money in facilities but it’s about their pockets

Miamis money is funny, they have the AD from Clemson that got things going with dabo, so it seems the admin finally get it, but Miami alum and boosters seem to not want it bad enough, to get the cash all the way up, then it’s Mario, will he finally get out the way and let his coordinators do them

Jimbo a dude that’s at one point was the best thang Smokin, but hasn’t changed the iterations of his offense, and it’s not working in todays age, but he’s paid, and he think he’s the smartest mf in the room, so who’s going to tell him, no you have to change, he’s got all the money and want to behind him, by 24 a lot of that talent should be matured and ready to roll, but we will see if he’s finally letting go and letting Bobby cook, and he has to hit on a defensive coordinator

Wisconsin may slide by on the fact that their schedule lines up, and they don’t see a good opponent til the big chip. They will eventually have some defensive studs and he’s going to mine Ohio to get all the kids that may be on osu’s roster but might not start til junior or senior year, probably even some guys who transfer, they are my second choice Just gotta see what the offense looks like, because you can’t make it all the way and you don’t have a good trigger man

Auburn has their work cut out for them, from a talent deficit standpoint, and for as good as he was in the past high will beat Bama and drop games to nobodies, he’s another mf that don’t have a change up once you figure him out, he’s also gotta beat the m bison and sagat of the sec west with Bama and lsu

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He has the talent, but in the games that matter he’s not going to be able to sit in the pocket and chill, their line has gotten better, and having the run game is going to help, but what happens when he gets sped up in the pocket

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Miamis money is funny, they have the AD from Clemson that got things going with dabo, so it seems the admin finally get it, but Miami alum and boosters seem to not want it bad enough, to get the cash all the way up, then it’s Mario, will he finally get out the way and let his coordinators do them
I cant speak on those other team as I dont know them THAT well.. But what is said about Miami above would have been true for last 20 years but the infusion of money is there, believe me. Mario wasnt coming without the commitment period, he felt like he had a championship level recruits at Oregon and they were just hitting their stride. There are multiple billionaires who basically handpicked Mario, they werent gonna invest in anyone else. Mario had a list of demands and if everyone wasnt checked off, asst. coaching salary (which he was given one of highest in country and he botched it lol), 400 milli all new football facility (top of the line to compete with the best, but facilities are now less important in eyes of recruits because of NIL, lol), etc.

Some of the guys that I know for fact put it on the line billionaire status, Stu Miller (Ceo of lennar), Soffer family (they developed Aventura, not just the mall that they own, but the entire city, big time donors to the program and the indoor facility is named after them), Mas Brothers (everyone knows Beckham but these are the money guys who got inter miami soccer to Miami, Beckham was the soccer plug, these were the miami and money plugs, they not only miami alum but also Columbus high alum like Cristobal, I actually went to school with one of their family and been cool, didnt know it til yearsss later, crazy) and Mario has a billionaire by marriage in his family also. That doesnt include the columbus connection and how that all ties in.

Im not even the biggest Mario fan, I wanted Lane dammit lol. But no one would of gotten the level of investment Mario has gotten. If he fails it wont be for lack of money. The amount of money pour into not just coaching, infrastructure, facilities, NIL, etc. Has never been seen. I mentioned it on here, I got fam on team who was all american and they upped the bag that he already had. Maybe in another post I'll talk about the neglect from the last decade and half caused this. Also the AD at clemson was also a Cane Alum, thats why he came home also. I dont think he is the best but from what we had before, lol..

That facility they putting up, got pushed thru Coral Gables building and zoning soo fast, I dont think people understand how much of an impossibility that is in Gables, you cant even own trucks in the neighborhood lol..